First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For that price they should include the $50 rivet nut gun that nobody owns . .

PNW Guy

Badlands
First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 JKU Rubicon 12 Ram 3500 68 Mustang 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look great with the painted black front grille of the Wildtrak and First Edition, but having the matte grille on my Badlands I don't think they would look as nice. What do you think the chances are of them doing the entire front grille? That would be a sweet set for those of us who don't already have the painted front grille.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let's talk about the price, since most of the reactions so far are about that.

We acknowledge these aren't cheap. They are hand made with the highest quality U.S. materials by a company that has a great reputation for workmanship, fit and finish, who we've worked with extensively through our SXS company.

Yes, this is a lot of money. But it's actually less than competing WOVEN carbon fiber flares that are currently on the market. I won't name names but feel free to look those up. There are some FORGED carbon flares on the market that are slightly less, but that's not quite the same thing. Nor is this price range abnormally high just because it's the Bronco (i.e. the "Bronco Tax" myth). Feel free to look up hand-laid woven carbon fiber flares for Jeeps and you'll see these aren't out of line price-wise. Quality carbon fiber fabric and the associated materials simply aren't cheap, nor are the hands that turn them into such beautiful parts.

Of course there are cheaper flares for your Bronco. Your Bronco came with flares that work perfectly fine. Keep those and spend nothing. There are probably some fiberglass flares out there that cost a lot less than these, as well as plastic, ABS, what have you. And of course there are probably tons of Chinese flares sold on Amazon priced at the scrap value of the plastic. So we admit this is far from the cheapest way to add some flare to your Bronco (sorry LOL). But for hand-laid woven carbon fiber flares, the price really isn't out of line. Some will find the value in them, some won't. And that's OK. Not all Broncos should be exactly the same anyhow :)
Serious question, since you mention materials and manufacturing processes: other than the appearance, are there any functional benefits over the stock flares?

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what front and rear bumpers are those?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Serious question, since you mention materials and manufacturing processes: other than the appearance, are there any functional benefits over the stock flares?
The product was made mainly to change the appearance.
Are there any functions that are a game changer to your stock flair? No.
Do the carbon flairs have advantages over the stock flair? Yes.
However, we are talking about flair that only has so much purpose and capability.
In my opinion, the justification of the purchase would be based off the appearance change.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These look great with the painted black front grille of the Wildtrak and First Edition, but having the matte grille on my Badlands I don't think they would look as nice. What do you think the chances are of them doing the entire front grille? That would be a sweet set for those of us who don't already have the painted front grille.
That would be a cool addition, However I would think it would end up being a much more intricate part with all the tongue and grove interlocking that the oem grill has with the surrounding panels

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Attached are a couple images of the "OE Sasquatch" versionI wanted to share , as the visual is different compared to the "High Clearance" version. These are a direct copy of the factory Sasquatch flairs but in carbon fiber.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs 5CE2DAF2-25C7-4CDD-AEB6-0F5A9CCD2150.JPG

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs 65F5AF4C-44C9-48F1-9E44-758DC8668D77.JPG

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs 2022-binkbadlands-sema-debut-highres-81.JPG

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs IMG_6557

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs IMG_6558

Last edited:

Sponsored

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Make an interior “raptor package” out of carbon fiber, they will sell like hotcakes

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After some further consultation with the manufacturer (Composite Offroad Parts), we're clarifying the name and description of each of the two versions of these flares. We had previously called them "4 inch" and "6-inch" versions which was erroneous, so we're changing it to "OE Sasquatch" and "High Clearance" versions, respectively.

The OE Sasquatch version is just what the name suggests, as it matches the factory Sasquatch flares in shape and dimensions.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs 2022-binkbadlands-sema-debut-highres-81.JPG

The High Clearance version is about an inch wider than factory Sasquatch, plus it has a 2" rise for increased tire clearance.:

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Carbon Fiber Flares by Composite Offroad Partrs DTS_2663.JPG

The flares themselves haven't changed, just how we describe them. Neither version matches the factory non-Sasquatch flare dimensions, as the old product descriptions incorrectly stated. Our apologies for any confusion over that.

DTS_2705X-1500sq.jpg

FUB6G

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any plans for a non-sas 4" OEM replacement?

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So let's talk about the price, since most of the reactions so far are about that.

We acknowledge these aren't cheap. They are hand made with the highest quality U.S. materials by a company that has a great reputation for workmanship, fit and finish, who we've worked with extensively through our SXS company.

Yes, this is a lot of money. But it's actually less than competing WOVEN carbon fiber flares that are currently on the market. I won't name names but feel free to look those up. There are some FORGED carbon flares on the market that are slightly less, but that's not quite the same thing. Nor is this price range abnormally high just because it's the Bronco (i.e. the "Bronco Tax" myth). Feel free to look up hand-laid woven carbon fiber flares for Jeeps and you'll see these aren't out of line price-wise. Quality carbon fiber fabric and the associated materials simply aren't cheap, nor are the hands that turn them into such beautiful parts.

Of course there are cheaper flares for your Bronco. Your Bronco came with flares that work perfectly fine. Keep those and spend nothing. There are probably some fiberglass flares out there that cost a lot less than these, as well as plastic, ABS, what have you. And of course there are probably tons of Chinese flares sold on Amazon priced at the scrap value of the plastic. So we admit this is far from the cheapest way to add some flare to your Bronco (sorry LOL). But for hand-laid woven carbon fiber flares, the price really isn't out of line. Some will find the value in them, some won't. And that's OK. Not all Broncos should be exactly the same anyhow :)
if you want the best quality it not going to be cheap,I won't be going this route due to price and ease of damage.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
look awesome and I understand the price given the materials used.... However.... what is the point? Weight saving will be very minimal. This is literally a piece designed to stop you from throwing rocks so they are going to get beat up.... I just dont see how anyone could justify this but to each their own.
Sponsored