Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dayum. I couldn't even have the best for a few days. Second best for half the price has a nice ring though right?
You know these are made by a few places...... This one has a kit that does both the front and rear crash bar concerns, and it is less than half $$$ than this one. Can run any bumper, and skid. Aftermarket shocks with reservoirs can be tucked up higher also.
https://jksmfg.com/products/ford-bronco-max-tire-clearance-kit
Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you installed on any Bronco’s with coilover remote resorvoirs?

They usually mount to the crashbar ears.

Just wondering what mounting options are left.
Looks like you'd have plenty of options to mount a remote reservoir to it, that shouldn't be a concern.

You know these are made by a few places...... This one has a kit that does both the front and rear crash bar concerns, and it is less than half $$$ than this one. Can run any bumper, and skid. Aftermarket shocks with reservoirs can be tucked up higher also.
LOL not even what he was talking about, none of those reinforce the bumper, they're just simple body mount brackets. He's making a bracket to reinforce the front bumper pads on the end of the frame for people running high mounted winches, which have a tendency to bend that area. This kit incorporates both, a high clearance body mount and reinforcement for the bumper.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our kit does not include any replacement brackets for the rear crash bar, do to the fact the rear crash bar does not have any purpose besides being a rear crash bar, in other words it can simply just be removed and no other action is needed.

Do address another comment made, " Can run any bumper, and skid" That may not necessary be true for the kit you have brought up. The kit you are referring to drops the skid plate mounts 3/16", this may cause a alignment issue on bumpers and skid plates that are bolted together.

However, the kit that I have designed, does not interfere with the skid plate mounts. Also I am aware that some bumpers have nuts or even bolters welded in them, I believe this kit will still accommodate the package with skipping the step of installing the nut plates that will be provided.

@GeorgeFromDallas
I have thought about remote reservoirs, while designing the kit and decided to not provide any holes, as no matter where I put them, they will be in the wrong spot for one person or another. With that being said the solution is to drill in the brace in order to use a saddle clamp vs the big bracket that I have seen being used on the OE Crash bar.

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE: Crash bar deletes are all welded up and packaged to go to powder-coat. I will be dropping them off Monday morning and should be on track to ship out next Friday. Appreciate all the support and orders, This batch is almost sold out!!!

IMG_0797.jpg

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ah crap I didn't realize these were being sold yet LOL

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah crap I didn't realize these were being sold yet LOL
Still have a handful that are not spoken for!! Working on getting the next batch in motion, to ease up the lead time.

Gilmerky

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you guys have an install video?

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those who were wondering about the installation procedure for our Crash Bar Erase & Brace Kit, we just added the instructions to its Product Page on the Lobo Website. Or you can download the Install Instructions PDF file by Clicking Here :)

These are in stock and currently shipping.

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Crash Bar Erase & Brace Kit F6-17-4510_A-1200w

Sponsored

jayhawkerr

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 XC90; '14 Tundra; '71 Chevelle; '37 Tudor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crash bar deletes installed. Design, fit, and finish is flawless. Once the WNC bumper arrives and installed I will post better pics, but here you can see it mounted with the ADS reservoir. Can’t wait fir the finished system.
Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Crash Bar Erase & Brace Kit IMG_3122

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crash bar deletes installed. Design, fit, and finish is flawless. Once the WNC bumper arrives and installed I will post better pics, but here you can see it mounted with the ADS reservoir. Can’t wait fir the finished system.
Thank you for the positive feedback!! Glad to hear you are happy with the product!!! WNC bumpers should be on its way in a couple weeks, hope to have to powder coat next week.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Lobo Off-Road Erase & Brace Kit combines several important functions into one well-designed package. First, it replaces the bulky factory crash bar and body mount pedestal with a sleek, high-clearance design that allows clearance for larger tires as well as cleaning up the aesthetics of running a high clearance bumper. Second, the kit incorporates robust front bumper bracing to fully strengthen the bumper against hard hits, winch pulls, and the forces of flat towing. And it does all of this at a net weight savings compared to the OE components it replaces.

Those who run high clearance front bumpers, including the HNT and WNC bumpers from Lobo as well as other manufacturers, have found that the stock crash bar mounts hang below the bumper’s outboard wings, even with the crash bars themselves removed. This can be both visually unappealing and defeat the purpose of choosing a high clearance bumper that gives the front tires increased access to grip and climb rocks and steep obstacles. The stock crash bar mounts can also impede larger tires (37″+) when turning to full-lock. The Erase & Brace Kit completely eliminates the stock crash bar and body mount assembly in favor of a high clearance body mount system that is faceted on the lower corners to further improve trail clearances.
The Erase & Brace Kit includes braces for both the inner and outer side of the frame rail as well as beefy Grade 10.9 hardware. The included bumper mount nut plates also use 10.9 hardware and allow for bumpers that mount with either through-bolts or captured studs. And though the brace components are made entirely of beefy 3/16″ plate steel, their compact design and thoughtful engineering results in a slight decrease in net weight compared to the OE crash bar mounts they replace. These components are CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed, fixture welded and powder coated black for a great fit and finish on all models of 2021+ Bronco (excluding Raptor).

Installation is easy and can be performed by most DIY’ers with a floor jack and common tools. The Erase & Brace Kit is a simple bolt-on installation but the stock crash bar pedestal must be cut off using a reciprocating saw.
Any idea if this fit my SRQ bumper? I’d love to remove my crash bar mounts

IMG_3057.jpeg

IMG_3058.jpeg

OP
OP
Lobo Off-Road

Lobo Off-Road

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lobooffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
All of them
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any idea if this fit my SRQ bumper? I’d love to remove my crash bar mounts

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Crash Bar Erase & Brace Kit IMG_3058

Ford Bronco Lobo Off-Road Crash Bar Erase & Brace Kit IMG_3058

Hello, My apologies for the delay, I was caught up in the sister company, preparing for a event that took place this past weekend.
Looking at your picture, I do not see it working without modifying the bracket. What is mounted on top of the frame horn? A additional bumper support?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, My apologies for the delay, I was caught up in the sister company, preparing for a event that took place this past weekend.
Looking at your picture, I do not see it working without modifying the bracket. What is mounted on top of the frame horn? A additional bumper support?
No worries! Yes, that's all the bracketry and hardware that came with the bumper.
Sponsored