First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those mannequins def fall under the FCTP (Ford Courtesy Transit Program).

Everything I've been told about the FCTP was that they need to stay on the lot for at least 2 months, or until they rack up at least 2000 (depending which comes first).

I was looking to buy a baby Bronco Sport for the wifey last December and they told us we had to wait 4 months or 4000 miles. We passed and bought another vehicle.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many dealers are doing this exact same thing. Some in my area are demos that need to reach 4K miles or six months before they can be sold. ( per dealership) . One local dealer is asking $71K for the demo once it is available. Then again, some of these could be vehicles ordered by salesman at dealerships, just like you and I ordered. The interesting thing is, on the Ford reservation web page, it states they will terminate any reservation if it is determine the reservation is involved in brokering. Lol

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Everything I've been told about the FCTP was that they need to stay on the lot for at least 2 months, or until they rack up at least 2000 (depending which comes first).

I was looking to buy a baby Bronco Sport for the wifey last December and they told us we had to wait 4 months or 4000 miles. We passed and bought another vehicle.
My sister bought a Bronco Sport ,and while test driving it she was told it was a demo and not for sale. By the time they got back to the lot they agreed on a price and the Bad Land Sport was sold.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ran the window sticker. This is an FCTP unit, it was built in May. The rule for Bronco is 6 months in service, there is no mileage minimum or maximum, it's 6 months.

If they sell this car before 6 months, they would regret it.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

locally i have seen quite a few dealers who show broncos in stock on their websites, but they are not in stock. allegedly, they are projected stock. which they have not taken possession of. perhaps if an order was cancelled while in production a dealer might get it, and have it on the lot now, but don't get your hopes up...

Sponsored

Rodzm

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base

I attempted to go test drive one earlier and was told “the owner is testing it for the weekend.” Lol

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just go on Cargurus.com in your area. Several broncos in transit to dealers near me that are listed for sale. VIN's check out and everything. One dealer is listing an FE with a 3k markup, Port Orchard Ford in Washington.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do delay-off headlights, an outside temperature display, or power windows have to do with fit and finish?