Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife is shopping to replace her Crosstrek, top three she is looking at is Mazda cx-?, Jeep Compass and Bronco Sport. On our way home I suggest we swing through the Ford lot to see if any sports were out. Right out in front of the doors, I see the soft top from so far away. O. M. G. A four door OBX, 2.7L, mid package, amb with roast leather. So nice! After waiting for an available employee, the Sales Manager spoke to us. Cliff notes: No, I canā€™t drive it. Itā€™s going to be plated as a loaner after they add on several thousands of dollars of accessories.
We got to talking and I confessed that I ordered from out of state. He brought me into his office and looked up a vehicle that is on the way but the guy who ordered it is a no show. Waiting for the details, I had to sit down. But alas, itā€™s not the configuration I really want. This is a small dealership that sells at msrp, no adm. Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t last. I shared with him the 2k below invoice deal and he just couldnā€™t believe a dealership could survive doing that. šŸ˜
PS- saw a cactus gray BS badlands with a sold sign on it. Man this color looks so much better in person than in pics on this forum.
Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Weā€™re you able to capture any pics of the AMB OBX?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No need. Just curious if you were able to capture any. Thanks!
Sponsored