Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long time lurker, first time poster. šŸ‘‹
Took a leisure Sunday drive through a local dealerā€™s lot and they had a few Broncos littered across the lot. The usual 2 door demo was up front and across from it a newly delivered 4 door soft top 2.3 Big Bend in Antimatter Blue.

What prompted the post is that they have 2 other Antimatter Blue Broncos, another BB and an OBX. These 3 AMB Broncos all have Blue window stickers. All 2.3 Softies. They also had a bandlands on the lot but the window sticker was removed. It was AMB too.

They told me a couple weeks ago they had 200 orders in yet these are rolling in on the lot. One of the BIg Bends is on the website for 48k and Iā€™m pretty sure it retails for 38k. Western New York here. Should be interesting to see if they move them quickly with winter approaching. Another local dealer has had their Area51 Big Bend soft top sitting for over 2 weeks now with just a 5k ADM.
Sponsored

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Youā€™re not in Winchester, va are you? I drove by that dealer last weekend and saw similar, they had what looked like 3 AMB dealer stock Broncos on the lot.

OP
OP

Eastcoast

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Youā€™re not in Winchester, va are you? I drove by that dealer last weekend and saw similar, they had what looked like 3 AMB dealer stock Broncos on the lot.
Nope! Buffalo, NY. Thought it was odd all the dealer stock was AMB. I know some were saying their window stickers were previewing blue but unsure if they were delivered that way.
Iā€™d say they were trying to use up the paint but the color carries over to ā€˜22 on F150ā€™s.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer had several come in last week. All ordered, a BB that a buyer backed out of was 47K, 2.7, AMB, SAS, mid. Had a 10k market adjustment on it. :oops:

To be fair they sell ordered vehicles at sticker to the orderer.

Two AMB, and at least one red, area 51 and a couple others that I missed came in last week. Plus a new BB mannequin in AMB. A couple others that my salesman said had come and gone.

I was lusting after an Area 51 BL, SAS 2dr. But the owner was not backing out of that one.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope! Buffalo, NY. Thought it was odd all the dealer stock was AMB. I know some were saying their window stickers were previewing blue but unsure if they were delivered that way.
Iā€™d say they were trying to use up the paint but the color carries over to ā€˜22 on F150ā€™s.
Iā€™m in Buffalo as well, and Ive seen a few soft tops on lots, but they were all sold. I have to say though, having a soft top in Buffalo as your daily driver seems like it could be a mess.

Sponsored

RobL2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not thinking when we get one of those infamous 7' of lake effect snow storms over a single weekend that a soft top is going to fair very well... I didn't even consider a soft top living here!

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the paint restriction is more of the number of color variations that MAP is capable of handling. If the were running AMB on Rangers then it wouldn't make any sense.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this Towne Ford? There are 3 in their inventory (OBX, Big Bend (which I assume is their demo), Badlands).

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not thinking when we get one of those infamous 7' of lake effect snow storms over a single weekend that a soft top is going to fair very well... I didn't even consider a soft top living here!
tbh Iā€™m even a little worried about the hard top, with all the complaints of leaking and other issues.

OP
OP

Eastcoast

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this Towne Ford? There are 3 in their inventory (OBX, Big Bend (which I assume is their demo), Badlands).
Yep. I thought I recalled 4 four doors and one two door. Think 2 Big Bend & 1 OBX AMB 4 doors. The Badlands also AMB but no window sticker.
Ford Bronco Local dealer influx of broncos 80DC8680-5005-4A7A-B5DA-6E9AA5DF6009

Ford Bronco Local dealer influx of broncos 0823B301-EC6A-446C-8D37-ECFAC8C289DD

Ford Bronco Local dealer influx of broncos F56F287C-4407-49CB-B699-DBE29D6786D5

Not pictured is the Badlands and I thought another BB.

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Go Bills!

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. I thought I recalled 4 four doors and one two door. Think 2 Big Bend & 1 OBX AMB 4 doors. The Badlands also AMB but no window sticker.

Not pictured is the Badlands and I thought another BB.
The 2 door is probably a mannequin.

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got snookered by searching new vehicle inventory.

Every dealer that had stock explained that their "system" places the vehicle as in stock inventory as soon as it hits their lot. This is regardless of Mannequin, pre-sold, whatever.

BUT NO....NONE are available for sale.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This poor Bronco! I want to slap whoever drilled that license plate on there.

Ford Bronco Local dealer influx of broncos 1636996121426

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got snookered by searching new vehicle inventory.

Every dealer that had stock explained that their "system" places the vehicle as in stock inventory as soon as it hits their lot. This is regardless of Mannequin, pre-sold, whatever.

BUT NO....NONE are available for sale.
I had that same experience looking for a Bronco Sport.
My local dealer doesn't do that and appreciate them for it.
I might have been a little upset if I had seen mine listed for sale on their website.

For the Bronco we ordered, we're just going to wait it out.
Sponsored