Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One thing i can say is it is much bigger in person than expected. I am 6’2” and 280 and this thing made me feel small. Doesnt look very wide as it does big. It was at leasr 3-4” taller than me. I measured mirror to mirror and came up with about 87” wide for those of u who need to share a spot in the garage with your wife or husband. I then went over to my grand cherokee trailhawn and did the same measurement and it came back with roughly 87”. I am more excited than ever now know my new toy will be able to fit in my garage away from all those snowstorms and thunderstorms in new england. This thing is gorgeous. Now if Ford can just speed this up before i explode.❤❤🚙🚙

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One thing i can say is it is much bigger in person than expected. I am 6’2” and 280 and this thing made me feel small. Doesnt look very wide as it does big. It was at leasr 3-4” taller than me. I measured mirror to mirror and came up with about 87” wide for those of u who need to share a spot in the garage with your wife or husband. I then went over to my grand cherokee trailhawn and did the same measurement and it came back with roughly 87”. I am more excited than ever now know my new toy will be able to fit in my garage away from all those snowstorms and thunderstorms in new england. This thing is gorgeous. Now if Ford can just speed this up before i explode.❤❤🚙🚙
Did you get to sit in it? Curious this isn't part of the dealer events I know of. Just wondering if it was a different sort of thing thanks

OP
OP
Richw23

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you get to sit in it? Curious this isn't part of the dealer events I know of. Just wondering if it was a different sort of thing thanks
No, i couldnt. The rep was there to train the sales staff for 3 hours and thats it. So i got the tip that it was there from the dealership and they said it will only be there for their training and it will be locked but if i wanna see it in person, i am welcome to come down. Worked out fine for me. The thing is much taller than expected and has a great stance. Looking forward to when i get mine.... someday☹
Sponsored