Sponsored

Local dealership has 22 new Broncos on Christmas Day?!

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Just went by local FMC dealership in Kernersville NC (Crossroads) and saw 3, 2-door new Broncos in front of lot with MSRP on side windows. Went to their website when I got home and saw that they have 22 new Broncos in stock. WTF?? I've been waiting 1 year for a base 2-door Bronco with the largest dealership in Greensboro (Green) and still unscheduled/clean. Tired of all the excuses and no contact from Ford. Am I the only one who sees loads of new Broncos on their local Ford car lots?
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just went by local FMC dealership in Kernersville NC (Crossroads) and saw 3, 2-door new Broncos in front of lot with MSRP on side windows. Went to their website when I got home and saw that they have 22 new Broncos in stock. WTF?? I've been waiting 1 year for a base 2-door Bronco with the largest dealership in Greensboro (Green) and still unscheduled/clean. Tired of all the excuses and no contact from Ford. Am I the only one who sees loads of new Broncos on their local Ford car lots?
Did you ask them if they were actually selling at MSRP? Did any of the builds match yours?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They will not be “in stock”. The 22 you see will be others that have Bronco’s on order with the dealer. We have seen this 1000 times already…for some reason orders show on the website.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 22 other vehicles are counting the ones on the lot and others that are "in transit". Some are dealer allocations and customer orders.

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crossroads is a scam. I went to Crossroads Ford of Apex a couple weeks ago to drive and buy an F-150 Raptor. The salesman said they don't do test drives on the Raptor and the "type of clientele" that actually want a Raptor don't need a test drive, they're people that want Porsche's. When I mentioned I would be trading my 4Runner for it he just shook his head and said I wasn't actually interested.

Also, I talked to a different salesman and found out they have a blanket mark-up of $10K on Bronco's, it's not listed on the sticker.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Crossroads is a scam. I went to Crossroads Ford of Apex a couple weeks ago to drive and buy an F-150 Raptor. The salesman said they don't do test drives on the Raptor and the "type of clientele" that actually want a Raptor don't need a test drive, they're people that want Porsche's. When I mentioned I would be trading my 4Runner for it he just shook his head and said I wasn't actually interested.
See that's the type of dealer I would screw with. I'd buy a Raptor somewhere else and then go back into that dealer just to rub it in the face of that smug little jerk.

Yeah it's petty. But I hate car dealers who assume things about their customers without even getting to know them.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco was “in stock” at my dealership for 64 days. Except it wasn’t on their lot for more than 36 hours between arrival at the dealership and taking it home. If you see 3 Broncos, they have 3 Broncos. If they are screwing people with a surprise ADM, that sucks.

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
See that's the type of dealer I would screw with. I'd buy a Raptor somewhere else and then go back into that dealer just to rub it in the face of that smug little jerk.

Yeah it's petty. But I hate car dealers who assume things about their customers without even getting to know them.
You sound like me, spite is a hell of an emotional driver. I actually called 2 other ford dealers to do that exact thing. Each dealer had a mark-up of $15-30k, which I refuse to pay any kind of mark-up. The world is a wild place when people rush to spend $10k over on a vehicle.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The 22 other vehicles are counting the ones on the lot and others that are "in transit". Some are dealer allocations and customer orders.
I was told by the dealer 🍺 that sale listings automatically populate on many online sites even if it is a customer order.

That being said, I still call the dealers and give my name/phone and tell them to call me if the customer decides not to take delivery. That’s how I eventually got the Bronco I have today.

OP
OP

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found out the prices that Crossroads does put online is $10,000 ADM over MSRP. Still pisses me off because most of us have been waiting almost or over a year for a Bronco & this dealership shows 22 for sale enroute or on lot. I'm just sick of the excuses...just want an honest answer from FMC. We deserve better.

Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it was ?

A Wildtrack on a trailer

Two Badlands in PDR

Three Outer Banks in for oil changes

Four Big Bends in transit

Five Black Diamonds on chip holds

Six Heritages awaiting Mod Tops

And a Heritage Limited scheduled for 2024.

Sorry too much Christmas cheer today…

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I had my original reservation at Kville and when I talked to them. They would never commit to a price. That was back when you could switch and I moved it to Stephens In WV. I really haven’t been impressed with any of the Ford dealers in NC.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had great luck with Parkway ford in Winston Salem. Ordered a badlands and bought it for MSRP without a single issue. Then, traded the BL in for a 23 Wildtrak- also at MSRP. They’ve been wonderful to deal with.
Also- I ordered a BL through Crossroads of Apex when I didn’t think my original order would ever happen. It came in a few weeks after my original order and had paperwork at MSRP. No issues with them for what it’s worth.
Sponsored