Sponsored

Local dealership has 22 new Broncos on Christmas Day?!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks
Found it
I searched his name but Facebook never had his profile
The rest of your info was good!
With Benton sharing and recommending Rudy, I trust the recommendation. He has done a lot of wraps. You may have seen Krista's Buttercup OBX wrapped. He also has the Sasquatch Ranger that he showed here. Just found his rig - Sasquatch Patrol
Sponsored

WildOne23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you so much for the help. Looking at the window sticker on their website, if they're asking $67K that would be a $5K mark-up. I will still call them tomorrow morning as soon as they open to see if they are willing to make a move since it's the end of the year. I'm off work for the week so I can drive up there asap if they want to deal.
I'd be interested to see how this works out for you. Keep us posted!

Pilotallen

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You sound like me, spite is a hell of an emotional driver. I actually called 2 other ford dealers to do that exact thing. Each dealer had a mark-up of $15-30k, which I refuse to pay any kind of mark-up. The world is a wild place when people rush to spend $10k over on a vehicle.
Yeah — I’ve been waiting over a year. I drive by a dealer this past week and he has exactly what I want for sale. In fact, he has six broncos. One 2022 and the others 2023 — I’m excited and ask if it’s for sale. It is. Great. But not for MSRP — no. It’s used with no miles and more than $20k over MSRP. They are doing a bait and switch where the dealer “sells” it to an employee or friend to be able to flip it as used. Screw these crooks. I’m trying to wait this out but after a year, it’s getting a bit ridiculous and creating a bunch of ill will. I’m frustrated seeing so many broncos on the road but Ford not honoring the orders placed by customers years ago.
Sponsored