Sponsored

Local dealership has 22 new Broncos on Christmas Day?!

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What part of what I said isn’t true? I’ve been looking for the last couple months and can’t find what I want at MSRP. You shouldn’t have to “put in the work”! I’m spending about $60k on a vehicle, I shouldn’t have to “put in the work” to find one that isn’t marked up.

I’ve called dealers as far away as Ohio and still can’t get a dealer sell one at MSRP. The biggest issue in NC are the laws around dealers sales and direct to consumer sales.
In normal times probably true. But this isn’t that. The vast majority of broncos- and any semi popular vehicle- are marked up on the lot. Even the Kia Telluride is marked up $10k on most lots. When a bronco does pop up at MSRP it’s gone in a day. That’s the world we’re in right now. So to find one you’re going to have to be super vigilant, call lots of dealers constantly and be ready to pull the trigger on a moments notice. Or just wait for your order to come in.
Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In normal times probably true. But this isn’t that. The vast majority of broncos- and any semi popular vehicle- are marked up on the lot. Even the Kia Telluride is marked up $10k on most lots. When a bronco does pop up at MSRP it’s gone in a day. That’s the world we’re in right now. So to find one you’re going to have to be super vigilant, call lots of dealers constantly and be ready to pull the trigger on a moments notice. Or just wait for your order to come in.
Boom!
This exactly. I found ours on a Tuesday, bought a plane tick Weds, was there Fri, back home to FL Saturday at 10pm.
FL-VT-FL.

NinjahGoose

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Boom!
This exactly. I found ours on a Tuesday, bought a plane tick Weds, was there Fri, back home to FL Saturday at 10pm.
FL-VT-FL.
I’m prepared to jump on a plane or drive, locating dealers that sell at MSRP is the biggest factor.

Broncobsessed

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered and purchased my Wildtrak from Ken Wilson Ford in Canton NC. Back in ‘21 when I actually place the order, I was given a signed purchase price agreement. When I took delivery of the bronco in August of this year, the price was exactly what I agreed upon. There were no mark ups after the agreed-upon price. Not all dealerships are out to screw you. If you want good, honest, hometown service, call Ken Wilson Ford and ask for Scotty Wells

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco was “in stock” at my dealership for 64 days. Except it wasn’t on their lot for more than 36 hours between arrival at the dealership and taking it home. If you see 3 Broncos, they have 3 Broncos. If they are screwing people with a surprise ADM, that sucks.
I was getting my Bronco serviced at my dealer a couple months ago and they had a Ford Lightning on the showroom floor. A buddy was with me and I noted the $44,000 sticker price wasn't that bad. Out of nowhere a sales lady proudly stated l, "oh thats not the price...we're adding more to it!" Sick of these dealers.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crossroads is a scam. I went to Crossroads Ford of Apex a couple weeks ago to drive and buy an F-150 Raptor. The salesman said they don't do test drives on the Raptor and the "type of clientele" that actually want a Raptor don't need a test drive, they're people that want Porsche's. When I mentioned I would be trading my 4Runner for it he just shook his head and said I wasn't actually interested.

Also, I talked to a different salesman and found out they have a blanket mark-up of $10K on Bronco's, it's not listed on the sticker.
I had good experience with Crossroads Apex. But my salespersons were Mark Rooyakkers and Taylor Lamb and this was in 2020-2021. Reserved Bronco in July 2020 and ordered through them since I had such good experience in 2015 (Mustang GT). Agreed on MSRP and received my Bronco in Aug 2021.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

City Ford Columbia City Indiana has a no option 22 2 door badlands for sale right now at 5 k adm and yes it's available I just turned it down because I don't want area 51.

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just went by local FMC dealership in Kernersville NC (Crossroads) and saw 3, 2-door new Broncos in front of lot with MSRP on side windows. Went to their website when I got home and saw that they have 22 new Broncos in stock. WTF?? I've been waiting 1 year for a base 2-door Bronco with the largest dealership in Greensboro (Green) and still unscheduled/clean. Tired of all the excuses and no contact from Ford. Am I the only one who sees loads of new Broncos on their local Ford car lots?
Mullinex Ford in Olympia WA. has many outside as well and they were outstanding during my entire process which took 23 months. Never raise the price, never gave me any issue at all. If your in Washington or Oregon I would suggest going here and asking for Jim Mohling he is a straight shooter.

Bronco9462

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Crossroads in Kernersville only has the 3 on the lot, the others on the website are at other Crossroads dealerships around the state. I bought my OB Shadow Black 2 door, sas, high package through Crossroads Ford in Kernersville. I was a 7/19/20 res and picked it up September 16, 2022. It will be worth the wait, it’s a fun vehicle to drive! I paid msrp.

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
See that's the type of dealer I would screw with. I'd buy a Raptor somewhere else and then go back into that dealer just to rub it in the face of that smug little jerk.

Yeah it's petty. But I hate car dealers who assume things about their customers without even getting to know them.
Lol,I get it but really? Its America,captalism, they wont care if you come back to rub it in their face. They will sell the vehicle with or without you. Life is too short to worry about this petty crap.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most of these are on there for Weeks on End. Note the post on this thread that stated his was on the lot a total of 3 days but it stayed on the web for weeks. Yes it’s to help generate interest but very few of these will ever go to anyone other than who ordered them.
Weeks on end...

It takes 3-7 weeks to ship a bronco. Mine took over 8 weeks from "shipped" to arrival at the dealership.

Most of these are clearly "in transit" given the fake (computer generated) photos.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

See that's the type of dealer I would screw with. I'd buy a Raptor somewhere else and then go back into that dealer just to rub it in the face of that smug little jerk.

Yeah it's petty. But I hate car dealers who assume things about their customers without even getting to know them.
Truth. I'm covered in tattoos, and live in a very wealthy area. The dealer I went through didn't think I'd actually buy mine. LOL

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had good experience with Crossroads Apex. But my salespersons were Mark Rooyakkers and Taylor Lamb and this was in 2020-2021. Reserved Bronco in July 2020 and ordered through them since I had such good experience in 2015 (Mustang GT). Agreed on MSRP and received my Bronco in Aug 2021.
This... I also got my Bronco at MSRP at Crossroads Apex and my salesman, Steve, was great to work with! Signed agreement on MSRP when placing my order in October 2021 and there were no games when it came time to pick it up in July 2022. In fact, when my Bronco arrived without the sound deadening headliner, they made sure to order and install it no questions asked.

The difference is whether you placed an order or not. Crossroads honored orders at MSRP, but any dealer stock is being sold at a premium.

On another note, Crossroads Ford has quite a few locations. The '22' new Broncos on the website may have been pulling from stock and in-transit Broncos across all of their locations.
Sponsored