Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's why you agree to a selling price upon ordering. And have them sign the order sheet with all their fees included. That is how its done. If they don't want to; then that's red flag central. Because that's exactly what they plan on doing.
The issue is that most dealers weren't willing to sign anything themselves, even when specifically asked. And those dealers have generally kept their word on price, regardless, so for most customers it hasn't been a problem.
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did you get X-Plan on your Bronco? I didn't think they were honoring supplier discounts. Congrats though.
X Plan is not officially honored, but some of us who ordered early at the right dealer got the x plan price at the dealers expense

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's why you agree to a selling price upon ordering. And have them sign the order sheet with all their fees included. That is how its done. If they don't want to; then that's red flag central. Because that's exactly what they plan on doing.
"That is how its done".....so we have to protect ourselves from Ford dealers. If you order an EV from any EV manufacture that is not how it is done.

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could be automatically populated with the mark up. My dealer had an $25k markup on their website for my Bronco. I didn’t mention it, they never brought it up, and I walked out with my “xplan” and no issues. At least give them a call before getting too upset.
I thought the X-plan wasn't available on the Bronco?

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go down there and get your deposit back. Tell them to stick it up their ass. Then go buy a gladiator. Better gas mileage, roof not falling apart, engine wont blow up, steering linkage wont break when you torque it, has cup holders and ac vents for rear passengers and has a bed to put all your shit in.
🤮

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go down there and get your deposit back. Tell them to stick it up their ass. Then go buy a gladiator. Better gas mileage, roof not falling apart, engine wont blow up, steering linkage wont break when you torque it, has cup holders and ac vents for rear passengers and has a bed to put all your shit in.
You'd have to get over that whole ugly as sin thing...and the awful breakover angles that make it painful off road....if you can get over those things, then good to go.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'd have to get over that whole ugly as sin thing...and the awful breakover angles that make it painful off road....if you can get over those things, then good to go.
My local Jeep dealer has at least 10 Gladiators on the lot- hardly a desired item.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't get it. The OP told us to hold off because this is NOT resolved yet, simple as that. There are so many unknowns here, and this Bronco has not even arrived at the dealership yet. If in the end the OP had agreed on a price and the dealership reneges by all means go after them, but its not at the point yet. Talking shit to them is only going to make things worse for the OP, and you did this without the OPs permission or knowledge? Sounds to me like there are attack dogs on here chopping at the bit! A sad reflection on the Bronco community.
Sounds to me like the OP is enjoying orchestrating this thread that he created

Coyote

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
BTW - related info , Even with a Premium Time stamp and an Order placed the Day the Orderbook Opened Jan. 20. 21 , You won't et a 2dr unless it has an Expensive attached.
IE; Sasquach , Wild Track, less expensive ones are not going to production. Ford is milking it hard, Coyote

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought the X-plan wasn't available on the Bronco?
It's not, but a few dealers were honoring it. I switched my reservation to one after the manager agreed to it in writing. At delivery they did it as a dealer discount for the percentage X- plan would of saved.

Sponsored

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.
That place has never been the same since the Langford family sold it. I'd call Galloway Ford or even Tamiami Ford in Naples and see if they have anything available.

meltat

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which email are you using to contact HQ and actually getting a reply?

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
I live close to this dealer and almost placed reservation with them. They only ever have a few vehicles on the lot. What a scam! Time to blast.
Sponsored