Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dayum....what a bunch of assholes. If you want their Google rating to go down, just let us know. But, with a rating of 3.5 now I'm guessing they really don't give a damn. Very sad.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the dealer already. The general manager said that all 2 door Broncos are "marked up $30K". They offered my right of first refusal for +$30,000. I have an email that states that.
I called, see my last post. Thanks!
As I mentioned, I called them and they also emailed me the offer to sell it to me with a $30K markup. I would not bash them if they didn't put it in writing.
Update your opening post. Few members of this forum read an entire thread before jumping in to comment.

Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. 4FC8F053-A203-40C4-9068-97E4E42A5E37

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the dealer already. The general manager said that all 2 door Broncos are "marked up $30K". They offered my right of first refusal for +$30,000. I have an email that states that.
Just to be clear, the GM was aware that you are the actual order-holder right? Just wondering if he thought you were just a random person who saw the post online and wanted to buy.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, so much for "Y'all is spoken here".... Is that still their slogan?

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you have the original order spec sheet that they had you sign?? that can be a contract in many states as THEY produced it and they ordered the car for YOU based on YOUR specs and your deposit.
hire a lawyer, sue for injunctive relief tying the car up from any sale until they resolve this with you, that's the duress they put you under - pay a markup or someone else will, a good lawyer, for not a lot of $ can turn the tables on them..

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at the comments and posts from others on their Facebook page, this isn't the first time and the dealer does not give AF. You're screwed. Sorry.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, so much for "Y'all is spoken here".... Is that still their slogan?
And to think I went to them because they were a small dealer! Good call on my part.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A reserved Bronco showing up on a sales site with ADM is not unusual and does not mean that the Bronco is open for bids and that reservation holder will be charged ADM. This is just an idiotic practice that dealers have to get eyeballs on their dealership. I recommend that no one flip out if they see "their" Bronco "for sale" -- usually it really isn't. You don't need to freak out and contact them. Wait until you hear from them.

It is unusual if the dealership, fully understanding that you are the one who customized and ordered the Bronco through their dealership, charges you surprise ADM.

Please please please make sure the dealer understands you are the original order holder.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. F39279EF-EA4B-4826-81C6-CB5F56168254
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Standing by locked and loaded. Just say when.

Big Jim

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go down there and get your deposit back. Tell them to stick it up their ass. Then go buy a gladiator. Better gas mileage, roof not falling apart, engine wont blow up, steering linkage wont break when you torque it, has cup holders and ac vents for rear passengers and has a bed to put all your shit in.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Go down there and get your deposit back. Tell them to stick it up their ass. Then go buy a gladiator. Better gas mileage, roof not falling apart, engine wont blow up, steering linkage wont break when you torque it, has cup holders and ac vents for rear passengers and has a bed to put all your shit in.
Yeah but then you're driving a j... Jee... Jee 🤢

All jokes aside, I think an 80+% markup should get corporate's attention. Keep pressing on with them. As we've seen, companies can easily mitigate mass bad reviews online. I think you'll have a fighting chance.
Sponsored