Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I mentioned, I called them and they also emailed me the offer to sell it to me with a $30K markup. I would not bash them if they didn't put it in writing.
oh man ... this is supposed to be fun. Sad some dealers and other circumstances have turned it into the opposite. Hope somehow it works out for you.
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please post the GMs email OP.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless you have a signed purchase agreement, they currently have the upper hand.

That being said, here's what I would do...

Meet with them ASAP and express your concern and desire to buy the Bronco that YOU reserved and YOU ordered. Be kind, be professional, listen attentively and take notes. If they play the ADM game, you respond by saying that most dealers are not charging ADM to those who reserved. If they continue down the ADM route, then you'll need to inform them that your only option is to do the following:
1) Contact Ford Motor Company
2) Contact local media
3) Contact fellow B6G members

Inform them that you will tell the world and that this decision will have long-term ramifications for them. Let them know you don't want to go down this route, but you will if you're forced to.

Once again, be very professional and document everything.

Wishing you the best!

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless you have a signed purchase agreement, they currently have the upper hand.

That being said, here's what I would do...

Meet with them ASAP and express your concern and desire to buy the Bronco that YOU reserved and YOU ordered. Be kind, be professional, listen attentively and take notes. If they play the ADM game, you respond by saying that most dealers are not charging ADM to those who reserved. If they continue down the ADM route, then you'll need to inform them that your only option is to do the following:
1) Contact Ford Motor Company
2) Contact local media
3) Contact fellow B6G members

Inform them that you will tell the world and that this decision will have long-term ramifications for them. Let them know you don't want to go down this route, but you will if you're forced to.

Once again, be very professional and document everything.

Wishing you the best!
STICKY THIS POST

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Try contacting Mike Levine at Ford
You ever wonder why something gets done once Levine is contacted, but nothing is being done at Ford to stop this in the first place? How many uneducated people are getting screwed every day that Ford doesn’t care about? It seems it’s only those who make it public.

Ford and Levine know this is going on every single day and only care when it’s a PR problem.

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope it’s that same bs, where they add adm if the reservation holder doesn’t want it anymore 😬….

If not….. then….

2F75ADE1-7A75-41A0-9DDE-D3AB22B3EBCD.gif

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean, to be fair, that is precisely his job.
That’s not Fords job, and it shouldn’t be corporate policy to screw people unless they make it known, but sure, technically Levine is just concerned with the image and not the actual.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$70, for a Base... No idiot could be dumb enough to pay that.

For $20 more you could have an FE.

Like this one on Car Guru's.
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition Advanced 2-Door 4WD - $92,500

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Go place an order at a competing dealership for MSRP and get it in writing. Then present this screenshot from their website.

Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. 2F75ADE1-7A75-41A0-9DDE-D3AB22B3EBCD
They require a signed contract from the competition but would not provide one (originally) themselves? Nice
Sponsored