Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.

Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be automatically populated with the mark up. My dealer had an $25k markup on their website for my Bronco. I didn’t mention it, they never brought it up, and I walked out with my “xplan” and no issues. At least give them a call before getting too upset.

Andy_M

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Chill out and give them a call. A lot of dealers automatically put large ADM on the vehicles so they don’t get a bunch of calls from other prospective buyers. To rant on this forum without talking/confirming with your dealer is irresponsible.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you sure that's not an automatic post done in their system for any reserved order so that it limits the number of people calling in about it? I'd check on that before blowing them up

Sponsored
OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Chill out and give them a call. A lot of dealers automatically put large ADM on the vehicles so they don’t get a bunch of calls from other prospective buyers. To rant on this forum without talking/confirming with your dealer is irresponsible.
I called, see my last post. Thanks!

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

dude. The same thing happened to mine and it was an automatic thing. You may have just shot yourself in the foot if people start bashing their reviews without cause.

You should delete this and confirm with them.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
dude. The same thing happened to mine and it was an automatic thing. You may have just shot yourself in the foot if people start bashing their reviews without cause.

You should delete this and confirm with them.
As I mentioned, I called them and they also emailed me the offer to sell it to me with a $30K markup. I would not bash them if they didn't put it in writing.
Sponsored