Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$30K ADM mark up on a pre-reserved custom ordered roughly 35-40K vehicle is unacceptable and Ford should be roasting them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
The VIN # matches. The photo doesn't have Sasquatch.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They require a signed contract from the competition but would not provide one (originally) themselves? Nice
Same game MAS plays... They lie about having a price guarantee - but no way they will allow you to take advantage of it.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve seen more issues with Ford…I thought having no deposit on my 392 was a risk but even having money down doesn’t help either…hopefully this gets resolved

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called the dealer already. The general manager said that all 2 door Broncos are "marked up $30K". They offered my right of first refusal for +$30,000. I have an email that states that.
For a moment there I thought you were going to say they were being unreasonable or ridiculous........watch your mail for a care package from your dealer---sounds like some vaseline and little bag of sand is on the way. Sorry man

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And you have Ford out here threatening dealers about doing this to the electric F150...this is absolutely absurd and Ford allowing this on customer ordered Broncos is bullish!+

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And you have Ford out here threatening dealers about doing this to the electric F150...this is absolutely absurd and Ford allowing this on customer ordered Broncos is bullish!+
That's the way I see it Chris.

"Let's go Ford"............
@Ford Motor Company

mikehanchoIII

Base
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta, Titanium Hatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
do you have the original order spec sheet that they had you sign?? that can be a contract in many states as THEY produced it and they ordered the car for YOU based on YOUR specs and your deposit.
hire a lawyer, sue for injunctive relief tying the car up from any sale until they resolve this with you, that's the duress they put you under - pay a markup or someone else will, a good lawyer, for not a lot of $ can turn the tables on them..
Generally speaking, in order to have a binding agreement in most states, you need to have the signature of the party you are trying to enforce the contract with. Statute of Frauds issue. So in all likelihood, a order sheet with the customer's signature will be of no dice. Ask your local attorney.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I mentioned, I called them and they also emailed me the offer to sell it to me with a $30K markup. I would not bash them if they didn't put it in writing.
Post their e-mail reply, we would like to see it before we all react. Did you have anything signed stating pricing?

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Generally speaking, in order to have a binding agreement in most states, you need to have the signature of the party you are trying to enforce the contract with. Statute of Frauds issue. So in all likelihood, a order sheet with the customer's signature will be of no dice. Ask your local attorney.
I many states email confirmations have held up as "signatures."
you send a price sheet, get the buyers signature, have a $100 deposit from them, place the order with Ford on their behalf. They then get emails from Ford telling them about "their" bronco... all the elements of a contract are there, all it takes is a assertive attorney & a judge tired of hearing about dealers playing games.. More to the point, the dealer probably doesn't want to be in a lawsuit and will settle for a$5k markup..

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Post their e-mail reply, we would like to see it before we all react. Did you have anything signed stating pricing?
I have the build sheet, with the total price for the vehicle I specked out, that was emailed to me by the dealer. The dealer at that time asked me to reply to that email comfirming this is what I wanted to order. At no point in the 18 months did he mention a markup. Had I not seen the listing on the website and called the dealer I would have never known about the markup.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the build sheet, with the total price for the vehicle I specked out, that was emailed to me by the dealer. The dealer at that time asked me to reply to that email comfirming this is what I wanted to order. At no point in the 18 months did he mention a markup. Had I not seen the listing on the website and called the dealer I would have never known about the markup.
Hey JoJo911, damn, sorry to read that you have just a build sheet. Unfortunately, that will not protect you regarding pricing, as it is just a confirmation of the build. No surprise that a markup was not discussed, as it is just recently, that dealers are realizing how much extra they can make on a Bronco.
I would recommend going in and having a sit down with the General Manager. Let him/her know that you are depending on their strong business practices to make this right. Let them know that if he does not honor your pricing, that you will escalate this to Ford and the forum.
Good luck