Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

machoB

Big Bend
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Chill out and give them a call. A lot of dealers automatically put large ADM on the vehicles so they don’t get a bunch of calls from other prospective buyers. To rant on this forum without talking/confirming with your dealer is irresponsible.
take a chill pill bro. Get the facts before bashing your ford dealer.
Obviously,there an error somewhere.If not, go to another dealer.
Sponsored

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
WTF:mad:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please read the agreement between Ford and Dealers Sales and Service Agreement, Para 6.i

Direct from their legal document.
"https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1019849/000095012402000556/k66280ex10-2_13.txt
6. (i) BUSINESS PRACTICES, ADVERTISING AND PROGRAMS. The Dealer shall
conduct DEALERSHIP OPERATIONS in a manner that will reflect favorably at all
times on the reputation of the Dealer, other Company authorized dealers, the
Company, COMPANY PRODUCTS and..."

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You ever wonder why something gets done once Levine is contacted, but nothing is being done at Ford to stop this in the first place? How many uneducated people are getting screwed every day that Ford doesn’t care about? It seems it’s only those who make it public.

Ford and Levine know this is going on every single day and only care when it’s a PR problem.
But dont you dare do this with the Lightning!

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was at my dealership today and mentioned this thread and every employee in the room was disgusted and said they would never pull that kind of shit on anybody. A personally ordered unit, free of dealer added accessories, will not be sold for a cent more than whats on that sticker +tax/lic and destination. If you weren't completely across the country I'd refer you to my place.

Sponsored

wny pat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ; 2014 JK; 2020 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These situations make me sick. Ford is shooting themselves in the foot. Sure there’s a lot of initial excitement over the new Bronco, but that’ll wear off. And what will Ford be left with? Unhappy customers who they screwed with ADM, unhappy customers thousands and thousands upside down on their Broncos, and a reputation that that condone these tactics from their dealer network. Bad, bad, bad for business.

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading more than a few sad stories regarding ADM charges. i wrote my Ford dealer asking if this was going to happen to me when my 2022 Ford Bad Lands Bronco arrives the 29th of this month. This was His response.

No, I have remained very firm on the fact that we will not be marking up any vehicle that was ordered. This is a huge model for us and we look forward to years of successful relationships with our clients. We cannot do that if we take advantage of them on the first run. Thank you very much for putting your trust in us. We will not let you down.

Josh Marshalek
General Manager

Autonation Ford Bellevue
411 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98005

Direct: (425)519-5801

[email protected]
www.AutoNationFordBellevue.com

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called the dealer already. The general manager said that all 2 door Broncos are "marked up $30K". They offered my right of first refusal for +$30,000. I have an email that states that.
What a sick joke! First right of refusal for the vehicle you reserved and ordered. They would never have had it if not for your reservation and order. I'm moving from disgust to full on hate for Ford allowing this to happen.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be a shame if the test drive ended in a canal along Hwy 29. I bet their insurance don’t pay adm when it’s totaled due to an accidental drowning. 😮😲
I keep advocating for people to crash the high ADM trucks on the test drive to rob the greedy dealership of their prize.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm becoming more baffled by posts such as these. Why would one place an order for a vehicle with a dealer if there were not an agreement on what the price would be?

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm becoming more baffled by posts such as these. Why would one place an order for a vehicle with a dealer if there were not an agreement on what the price would be?
Exactly. Which is why Ford's order system is one big FAIL!!!!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why is this indicative of a problem with Ford's order system?
You place an order for something you want, and you don't know what the price will be until your dealer tells you. This puts all the leverage with the dealer to do whatever they want as seen in this thread.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the main problem is that for most people this was their first time ordering a vehicle. So when dealers said they would charge MSRP, and let you specifically pick out every little detail about your build. Then put down your deposit and be given your order number. A lot of people didn't know, or feel the need to have anything else. It was their Bronco.

No one expected the shitshow that was going to happen. Then months later dealers didn't want to put anything in writing so you wouldn't cancel.
Sponsored