Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would leave them a bad google review but the actual ones from their customers are already bad enough.
My thoughts exactly.

I went to leave a review and found that their business model is basically to lie and cheat. It's all in their reviews already. There are even people complaining that the dealer won't accept cash because it obviously deprives them the pleasure of stealing from their customers by taking some points for themselves when they set up financing.
Sponsored

My_2021_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 f250 , 2000 f350 ,2006 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I well do my part were do u want me to go talk shit ?

AC2021

Wildtrak
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called the dealer already. The general manager said that all 2 door Broncos are "marked up $30K". They offered my right of first refusal for +$30,000. I have an email that states that.
Dealer is sticking to MSRP for reservation holders here. If anyone does not purchase their reservation and they are put on the lot for Johnny Q Public then they are 15k+. Mustangs are 3k and trucks 5 +

Sponsored

earth4mark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes maybe so.
The most important part of this is honesty and customer value. Auto Nations Ford Bellevue. is keeping their word. They are and have been delivering new Bronco's at the price given at time of order. My reservation was made July 14 2020. The very same price given to me at that time is the very same price they are charging me when my New Ford Bad Land Bronco get's here the end of this month.
Just maybe the reason a few dealers are gouging their customers is that they are what we use to say is just used car salesmen. Not a dealer who wants not only happy customers a company who wants return customers.
Auto Nation Ford Bellevue can count on me both now and in the future.
I’ll second this. Chris & Matt were great to work with. I picked up my Badsquatch in October for below msrp. July 13th reservation, x-plan pricing honored.

wny pat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ; 2014 JK; 2020 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the dealer is willing to do you dry and hard when you purchase a vehicle, how do you think the service dept is going to treat you? Then again, as auto dealer lobbyists lose clout in DC because other interests have more $$$ (think the tech giants) I wouldn’t be surprised to see local dealers slowly cut out of the game. I got imagine Tesla is just the beginning, soon enough there will be Carvana like new car manufacturers.

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Of course we're seeing this everywhere. Go talk to Mullinax Ford, I deal with the one in Apopka but they have multiple locations around Florida and they are MSRP
Picked up my BD at Mullinax West Palm Beach this week. Straightforward MSRP, no surprises. they tried to get me to buy an extended warranty that was kind of outrageous, but when I said no they let it go pretty quickly.
But as I was wrapping up, my salesman mentioned they had started charging a few $k extra on all new orders higher than BB, but they were letting people know when they ordered.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the build sheet I agreed to in writing back on January of 2021. Ironically the actual MSRP wend down $495 because Ford decided to give away the Sound Deadening Headline!

Please don't blast the dealer at this point because I am waiting to hear back from corporate. I am being patient.
you should keep the title updated on whether or not you want us to leave reviews. Not everyone is going to search through all these pages for your (this) comment.

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you should keep the title updated on whether or not you want us to leave reviews. Not everyone is going to search through all these pages for your (this) comment.
XdY7.gif

Sponsored

Pug

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep Rubicon, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really? Hello lawyer. Sue! Everything about this screams I am not in control. Assume control and kick ass, seriously. Lawyers excel at pointing out quickly, how it's in the best interest to behave and cooperate or face a legal conundrum. Why is this even a thing? Cover your bases. This forum will never remedy your issue. Sigh. "Florida"! Not surprised.
Florida? You are an ass.

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fuck Ford. I'm so over them and there bullshit from corporate on down to the dealer. They'll never get another dime from me. I own 26 of them right now between fleet and personal. I'll have them all gone in a couple years, replaced by anything else. They got me salty.
Ironically, this is my first Ford experience. My Audi and Porshe experience was slightly different...

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ironically, this is my first Ford experience. My Audi and Porshe experience was slightly different...
At least when we get a GT car allocation from Porsche they tell us upfront you'll be charged an ADM. 🙃

OP
OP
JoJo911

JoJo911

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 911 S, 2022 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least when we get a GT car allocation from Porsche they tell us upfront you'll be charged an ADM. 🙃
And they don't special order a car without a contract! This is my specked car!

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here is the build sheet I agreed to in writing back on January of 2021. Ironically the actual MSRP wend down $495 because Ford decided to give away the Sound Deadening Headline!

Please don't blast the dealer at this point because I am waiting to hear back from corporate. I am being patient.
I gave them 1 star. We should make a list of all the places to leave 1 stars. Maybe share their ratings page of yelp, Google maps, etc to make it easy for everyone.
Sponsored