Sponsored

Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate.

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
Iā€™d be in jail and the gm and salesman would be in the hospital after 18 months!
Sponsored

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After waiting 18 months after my $100 deposit in July of 2020, I am expecting my 2 door base with auto and Sasquatch to arrive at my dealer any day now. And as I always feared, the management at Labelle Ford, who kept putting me off to sign an actual deal sheet, wants to charge a premium. However, I never thought they would ask for an 80% premium! ($30k and a $37.5K MSRP). These cowards didn't even contact me, I had to find it on their website! By the way, they used a stock photo of a non-Sasquatch 2 door! Talk about incompetent!

Has anyone on this Blog ordered from them? Besides contacting Ford cooperate (who told me they were "escalating my case"). Does anyone have any other advice? Buy the way, if I really was so desperate to buy a 2 door base Bronco there are plenty online for substantially lower. prices.

FYI- I CALLED THE DEALER AND THE GENERAL MANAGER CONFIRMED THE $30k PREMIUM. I HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER STATING THAT I CAN BUY IT FOR $30k ABOVE MSRP.

UPDATE- 1/14/2022 - I am still waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealer. Then I will go check it out and attempt to negotiate for MSRP. In the meantime I've exchanged a few emails with corporate and hoping to learn more from them. I am overwhelmed with the support form this awesome group!!! PLEASE DO NOT BLAST THE DEALER AT THIS POINT! I want see how this works out.

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
I will wait to blast from fort myers but they have been posting broncos for sale online for months all over the place. are you positive they are quoting you as a res holder and not thinking you are off the street buyer? $30k over sticker is obscene and I know there are other dealers around here selling non res broncos at $5-$15k over sticker. you would be better off ordering again from sarasota or one of the others. My buddy order without res in september and got build date for march 9 from galloway at MSRP

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That place has never been the same since the Langford family sold it. I'd call Galloway Ford or even Tamiami Ford in Naples and see if they have anything available.
My last name is Langford and we live in Fort Myers. We are no relation but every once in a while someone sees my name and says the same thing thinking I was connected to it. Its a shame. Galloway is selling orders at MSRP. My friend ordered without res in sept and has march build date

RJames

Base
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order, 4x4 HD 2500 Dodge Ram , Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Walk away. If you have made a down payment and have any sort of document Sue.

Dsword

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Mustang GT Premium - 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went to a local dealership that assured me that they never sell over MSRP. I had previously purchased two vehicles from them, off of their lot, and never needed to ask.

We filled out the purchase order and I handed them $500 for the downpayment on the order.

If this dealership had balked at providing me with a purchase agreement, which would leave the door open to ADM, this would cause me to distrust them and I would've walked.

Is this method not the correct way to make a purchase?

Sponsored

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
BTW - related info , Even with a Premium Time stamp and an Order placed the Day the Orderbook Opened Jan. 20. 21 , You won't et a 2dr unless it has an Expensive attached.
IE; Sasquach , Wild Track, less expensive ones are not going to production. Ford is milking it hard, Coyote
really? mine is 2/7 scheduled base+automatic tranny

bRoncRider?!

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Bronco Labelle Ford.JPG
Relatable-I have a story for you!
Donā€™t expect help- I am still waiting for Ford to contact me regarding my expected delivery Dec 2021- dealer shipped my truck to Texas behind my back for $20k more. Called Ford, have an active ā€œcaseā€ but no one has contacted me via email, phone call or vm, I call weeklyā€¦ā€¦ waited 1.5 yrs- had family plans ā€¦ā€¦. Couldnā€™t be more disappointed how little they care about dealerships scamming us. I purchased, trusted and ordered from FoRD.com not random Dealer closest to my house for delivery during Covidā€¦. I hope you get their attention- look at the new Lightening statement to dealerships- Iā€™ve lost hope- selling my Raptor soon- Good luck
Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. 80D91311-2DAE-469C-9F74-FAD5C9BB61A2

Coyote

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
My last name is Langford and we live in Fort Myers. We are no relation but every once in a while someone sees my name and says the same thing thinking I was connected to it. Its a shame. Galloway is selling orders at MSRP. My friend ordered without res in sept and has march build date
===================================================

What did he order , do you know, as i can't get a Build on my 2dr Big Bend. Advise if know

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May I suggest everyone go here and give a 1 star rating.
LaBelle Ford
(863) 675-1686
https://goo.gl/maps/x4zhSp2u4EFAPtRs5
OP literally says:

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How does your friend have a March build date when March scheduling doesnā€™t start til this Thursday?

2B2A348C-F207-4E27-B393-C9EDB8A2811F.jpeg

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does your friend have a March build date when March scheduling doesnā€™t start til this Thursday?
Some people who were scheduled for earlier have already been bumped to 3/7.

1stBroncoBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in Iowa. On Monday I went to my closest Ford dealer who wanted to add $5K premium to MSRP. Called Ford dealership a little further away (~10 miles, much smaller town) and they do not add a premium to MSRP. This is my first time buying a Ford, very interesting.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Relatable-I have a story for you!
Donā€™t expect help- I am still waiting for Ford to contact me regarding my expected delivery Dec 2021- dealer shipped my truck to Texas behind my back for $20k more. Called Ford, have an active ā€œcaseā€ but no one has contacted me via email, phone call or vm, I call weeklyā€¦ā€¦ waited 1.5 yrs- had family plans ā€¦ā€¦. Couldnā€™t be more disappointed how little they care about dealerships scamming us. I purchased, trusted and ordered from FoRD.com not random Dealer closest to my house for delivery during Covidā€¦. I hope you get their attention- look at the new Lightening statement to dealerships- Iā€™ve lost hope- selling my Raptor soon- Good luck
Ford Bronco Labelle (Florida) Ford is demanding a $32,000 markup to my 2 door base - With Sasquatch - UPDATE - Will Not Negotiate. 2B2A348C-F207-4E27-B393-C9EDB8A2811F
Oof, and they f'd you out of a first edition!
Sponsored