Sponsored

[LOCKED] FORD ANNOUNCEMENT: Reservations shutting down in a couple hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dang. I was still on the fence about reserving or not. I don't need a truck immediately but I also don't want to wait forever.

I didn't imagine reservations would close so early... If this is true.
Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know if you can go from a Base to a Black Diamond? Or from a 4 D to a 2D with your reservation?

I am hoping there are some car shows before we have to order so I can see them before ordering.

milkmoney111

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know if you can go from a Base to a Black Diamond? Or from a 4 D to a 2D with your reservation?

I am hoping there are some car shows before we have to order so I can see them before ordering.
That's my issue. I can't commit until I actually see it, sit in it, and drive it. I don't know if I'll feel the 2.3 will be enough, I don't know if I'll feel the 2.7 wouldn't be needed, etc. I just gotta tangibly assess the vehicle.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would they keep it open indefinitely ?
At some point there really no point in being in the line. ...just go to the dealer and order.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's my issue. I can't commit until I actually see it, sit in it, and drive it. I don't know if I'll feel the 2.3 will be enough, I don't know if I'll feel the 2.7 wouldn't be needed, etc. I just gotta tangibly assess the vehicle.
I reserved one anyway since it is fully refundable. But buying a 40K vehicle sight unseen....I don't know.

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The reserved ones don’t count against the dealer. They only drive their total sales numbers up.
Yup!

And that's why I argue (on other threads) that it's wrong and inappropriate for a dealer to try to hit it with an ADM. *We* picked them. We could've picked a different dealer. Stop playing games and accept the "free money" in this magical allocation that we assigned to you (the dealership).

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe that Koon's Ford needs to either put up or shut up... And if they need to shut up, that employee should be tared and feathered.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, just to prevent any dealer misbehavior, I have reserved TWO broncos. It is fully refundable, so there you go. I will build MY bronco and then get the bottom line price from each. They should be exactly the same since I will be using the X-Plan and my Military discount. So, it will depend on which one want my cash. They want to play, so let's play.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.