Sponsored

[LOCKED] FORD ANNOUNCEMENT: Reservations shutting down in a couple hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We do realize we aren't perfect right? Isn't easier to think the individual was getting info somewhere, just maybe not a good source.
You realize he posted an image that they would have created just to trick people right? It's not like he just posted what he heard.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We do realize we aren't perfect right? Isn't easier to think the individual was getting info somewhere, just maybe not a good source.
Agreed, people make mistakes. However, when the OP follow's up their original post with:

I will repost "I told you so" when it closes....
Instead, of "you know what, maybe I should double check and verify my source" or something of the like it comes across as sleazy sales pressure techniques and probably not a good way to make friends in an emerging market. Just my $0.02

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Perhaps you do not realize 90% of of the stealerships across the nation have a well earned reputation as shysters, liers and scam artists. This dealer simply shows another case why it is true and it is so hard to find the 10% who will treat you fairly.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perhaps you do not realize 90% of of the stealerships across the nation have a well earned reputation as shysters, liers and scam artists. This dealer simply shows another case why it is true and it is so hard to find the 10% who will treat you fairly.
Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant. As these types try to expand into the internet, they will find that fact-checking is very fast-paced. Likely why so many were reticent to make online sales a priority during the lockdown. On the flip-side, the good ones also get more well-deserved exposure.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agreed, people make mistakes. However, when the OP follow's up their original post with:

Instead, of "you know what, maybe I should double check and verify my source" or something of the like it comes across as sleazy sales pressure techniques and probably not a good way to make friends in an emerging market. Just my $0.02
Y
Agree on the sophomoric nature of the, told you so, comment, but unless he/she is the owner of the dealership, they're probably not posting on their behalf.

Hopefully us members of the forum share our good/bad experiences and prevent members from all 'Stealerships'.

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is why I reserved two. They want to play games...well I know how to not GET PLAYED. And if they play games enough, I am a patient man. I will just cancel both of them and buy a used one later on down the line.

Or maybe just forget about it all together. I can't stand being played.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status