John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully I my placing this message in the right location on the forum, I was not able to track down an "account" section to post this in.

I discovered that there has been an issue with my Ford account since just before I placed an order with my dealer over a year ago.

Every time I try to log into my account, it receive a message saying my password is invalid. I created the account about 10 years ago, and they state that there is an account with my email address, so at least Ford remembers that I created the account.

Seeing as the last time I logged onto this account was approximately 10 or so years ago, I figured maybe Ford deactivated it.

No worries I thought, I'll just reset my password and maybe that'll get me into it. When I attempt to reset my password, Ford states that they will send an email to me to reset it. However, I never receive the email. I have checked all of my email folders, my spam folder, everything. It just never shows up.

So I messaged my dealer which has my order, and asked them if they could get me into my account. The replies I keep getting back from them is that they haven't been able to get it straightened out, and that they are not sure what is involved in fixing it or who I should contact to do so.

But the dealer did mention maybe I should try to contact Ford's chat and see if they could fix it. I have given that a go twice so far. Both times after explaining my situation, they say they have taken care of the issue, and they'll send me the password reset email. But I never get the email, and Ford Chat always disconnects the chat session before I can tell them that it didn't work.

Since then I have been randomly trying to get the password reset email option on Ford's site to work. One of these attempts I was able to get the it to send me an email! I was ecstatic when I say it appear in my inbox, but it didn't send me a password reset email. Instead it was an email stating that my account on tenant sso.ci.ford.com was locked because of too many failed password attempts, and that I should contact my system administrator to reset my password.

Figuring my dealer might be able to get my account fixed with this new information I forwarded the email to them, but they have not had any luck even with this new information.

Has anyone else ran into this before? Does anyone know who the Ford system administrator is and if I can contact them to resolve this? Is my old account permanently messed up and should I just create a new account, or is this account savable? I'd really prefer not to create a new one as the email address used with this one is my primary email and I don't want to use a special email account just to access my Ford information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully I my placing this message in the right location on the forum, I was not able to track down an "account" section to post this in.

I discovered that there has been an issue with my Ford account since just before I placed an order with my dealer over a year ago.

Every time I try to log into my account, it receive a message saying my password is invalid. I created the account about 10 years ago, and they state that there is an account with my email address, so at least Ford remembers that I created the account.

Seeing as the last time I logged onto this account was approximately 10 or so years ago, I figured maybe Ford deactivated it.

No worries I thought, I'll just reset my password and maybe that'll get me into it. When I attempt to reset my password, Ford states that they will send an email to me to reset it. However, I never receive the email. I have checked all of my email folders, my spam folder, everything. It just never shows up.

So I messaged my dealer which has my order, and asked them if they could get me into my account. The replies I keep getting back from them is that they haven't been able to get it straightened out, and that they are not sure what is involved in fixing it or who I should contact to do so.

But the dealer did mention maybe I should try to contact Ford's chat and see if they could fix it. I have given that a go twice so far. Both times after explaining my situation, they say they have taken care of the issue, and they'll send me the password reset email. But I never get the email, and Ford Chat always disconnects the chat session before I can tell them that it didn't work.

Since then I have been randomly trying to get the password reset email option on Ford's site to work. One of these attempts I was able to get the it to send me an email! I was ecstatic when I say it appear in my inbox, but it didn't send me a password reset email. Instead it was an email stating that my account on tenant sso.ci.ford.com was locked because of too many failed password attempts, and that I should contact my system administrator to reset my password.

Figuring my dealer might be able to get my account fixed with this new information I forwarded the email to them, but they have not had any luck even with this new information.

Has anyone else ran into this before? Does anyone know who the Ford system administrator is and if I can contact them to resolve this? Is my old account permanently messed up and should I just create a new account, or is this account savable? I'd really prefer not to create a new one as the email address used with this one is my primary email and I don't want to use a special email account just to access my Ford information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Ford Pass has reorganized several times, is now a multi-dimensional app. Call FordPass Customer Service at (800) 336-0486 (during certain hours?)

OP
OP
Zombie Salamander

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Pass has reorganized several times, is now a multi-dimensional app. Call FordPass Customer Service at (800) 336-0486 (during certain hours?)
Thank you, I didn't know there is a phone number I could reach them by, I'll give that a try!
Sponsored