Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You've seen a glimpse in the Slide Floor Thread, well.... its now available online for Pre-orders. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. These are completly made of Aluminum.

Security enclosure for the rear cargo area of your 6th Generation Ford Bronco 2-Door models. This is designed with the back seats to remain in the vehicle. Secure your valuables or gear out of sight when you're away from your vehicle.

These will allow for future expansion as we look to have the Slide Tray available within a few months.

https://shop.diabolicalinc.com/products/bronco-locker-security-enclosure-2-door

Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 1671315866326

Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 1671315892859

Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 1671315916794
Sponsored

Last edited:

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

đź‘Ť

Will you be making some type of box that will have a storage drawer that will be the same height as when the rear seats are folded down?

I’m looking for a storage box that will create a flat level to eliminate the hump caused by the rear seats being folded down…. Two-door.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does a standard 32"suitcase fit underneath standing up? Would make a very good marketing picture if it does

Sponsored

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will a drop down table on the tailgate interfere with the enclosure/slide out tray?

Grizzle

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m interested in something like the slipstream security enclosure that you make for the 4-door, but made for the 2-door with rear seat delete, (or backseats down) so the entire back is covered. W/ Locking access doors behind front seats as well.

Any plans for something like that? I’m assuming the 4-door slipstream won’t install into a 2-door w/ seat deletes without modification?

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m interested in something like the slipstream security enclosure that you make for the 4-door, but made for the 2-door with rear seat delete, (or backseats down) so the entire back is covered. W/ Locking access doors behind front seats as well.

Any plans for something like that? I’m assuming the 4-door slipstream won’t install into a 2-door w/ seat deletes without modification?
I second this. All we need is a 3rd and they legally have to make it right?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will a drop down table on the tailgate interfere with the enclosure/slide out tray?
no it will not. We keep this in mind. As long as the tailgate table/speaker is lower then that top lip on the door.

Sponsored

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does this differ from the Tuffy security enclosure from Ford accessories?
I’m interested to know as well given yours is twice the money as the Ford accessory. The obvious is the Tuffy walls are Molle panels and yours are solid minus the subwoofer cutout. I’d like to understand how quickly you can pull the wall behind the seats and lid if I was looking to haul something with the seats down. The Tuffy appears to be a PITA to remove those pieces.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m interested to know as well given yours is twice the money as the Ford accessory. The obvious is the Tuffy walls are Molle panels and yours are solid minus the subwoofer cutout. I’d like to understand how quickly you can pull the wall behind the seats and lid if I was looking to haul something with the seats down. The Tuffy appears to be a PITA to remove those pieces.
I’ve done the top and wall in <5 min. Super simple. Whatever the price of this unit—I have the 4 door version—it’s worth double the price. Well made piece of kit.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve done the top and wall in <5 min. Super simple. Whatever the price of this unit—I have the 4 door version—it’s worth double the price. Well made piece of kit.
Thanks. Hard to tell from pics on their site. To remove the wall by the seat do you just unscrew like 4 or 6 knobs? How does the top remove? Same way? I seem to see a knob tucked up in this picture on the top middle of the pic.
Also, does this keep you from accessing the 12 volt outlet on the passenger side wall that’s next to the courtesy light? From the picture it looks like the cutout for the storage/subwoofer as well as the courtesy light is misplaced. Does yours look like that? I’d expect more precision for $849 for the two door
Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 15B54C43-5E25-44BB-8D37-8013D76BCBD0

Last edited:

BamaBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. Hard to tell from pics on their site. To remove the wall by the seat do you just unscrew like 4 or 6 knobs? How does the top remove? Same way? I seem to see a knob tucked up in this picture on the top middle of the pic.
Also, does this keep you from accessing the 12 volt outlet on the passenger side wall that’s next to the courtesy light? From the picture it looks like the cutout for the storage/subwoofer as well as the courtesy light is misplaced. Does yours look like that? I’d expect more precision for $849 for the two door
Ford Bronco Locker Security Enclosure for 2 Door Bronco (by Diabolical Inc) 15B54C43-5E25-44BB-8D37-8013D76BCBD0
Second on this. Also, on the four door there is a "hatch". Is this going to be part of the two door?
Sponsored