Sponsored

Loganville Ford is trying to charge me too much!!!

Miklo773

Outer Banks
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read a different post about another person purchasing a bronco from Loganville ford and then trying to charge 3k addendum. They are trying to do the same to me and are saying they can’t do anything less than 2k. They claim this is not over msrp, I tell them it is. I feel like they don’t care and treat their clients in an arrogant manner. Any advice
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this from a reservation?

OP
OP

Miklo773

Outer Banks
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes I was a first day reservation, i am barely getting an opportunity to submit my order, they misplaced my file and where supposed to call me a while back.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You might try Mike Levine on Twitter (@mrlevine). He’s helped people in the past.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The question is : Are you willing to walk away from your Bronco over $2000?

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The question is : Are you willing to walk away from your Bronco over $2000?
You must work for a stealership, what a stupid question. That’s not even a question that should be a question and nobody should be paying more than the car is worth out of desperation. But to answer your question, I’d walk away over 2K. Than I’d return, steal my Bronco and light that place on fire.

Ford Bronco Loganville Ford is trying to charge me too much!!! 1642640471902

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP, did you get your window sticker aka Monroney sticker? There is a Federal Law wrt dealers changing info on that sticker. Might help you.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are trying to do the same to me and are saying they can’t do anything less than 2k. They claim this is not over msrp, I tell them it is.
If it's like what the other Loganville customer encountered, the Bronco is technically not being sold over MSRP, but they are adding a bunch of unwanted crap accessories to it, and charging you for them.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You must work for a stealership, what a stupid question. That’s not even a question that should be a question and nobody should be paying more than the car is worth out of desperation. But to answer your question, I’d walk away over 2K. Than I’d return, steal my Bronco and light that place on fire.

Ford Bronco Loganville Ford is trying to charge me too much!!! 1642640471902
Sounds like a great plan…..

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP, did you get your window sticker aka Monroney sticker? There is a Federal Law wrt dealers changing info on that sticker. Might help you.
They can legally add a side sticker, such as adding pinstripes, paint sealant, etc but it has to be displayed.

Look up and hand them the GM letter to Corvette dealers that threatens sanctions for pricing above msrp without value added

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it's like what the other Loganville customer encountered, the Bronco is technically not being sold over MSRP, but they are adding a bunch of unwanted crap accessories to it, and charging you for them.
If the MSRP is a known, stated price on the sticker, and the dealer arbitrarily adds 2000k over and above the MSRP, how is the higher price still MSRP? I understand that unless there are contractual agreements prior to sale, the dealer can charge anything they want, but that is a different issue. But the MSRP is not a moving target, it is one figure plainly stated on the sticker from ford not picked out of of thin air by the dealer.

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They pull this crap on all models. They tried this on a Ranger awhile back with a bunch of useless accessories. I told them I wouldn’t pay for it, they told me to pound sand.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I was a first day reservation, i am barely getting an opportunity to submit my order, they misplaced my file and where supposed to call me a while back.
If you are indicating that you're just now placing your order, you can transfer your order to another dealer. Based upon other peoples experience, I'd change as soon as possible.
Sponsored