First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was on long Island Friday for a funeral and wanted to gouge my eyes out from the traffic. Where do you guys plan to flex your bronco?

They won't be so fun sitting in all that traffic 😄
Definitely mostly the beach. But planning on that rooftop tent and doing some camping upstate, VT and NH hopefully!
Sponsored

mutz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing fun at the moment
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was on long Island Friday for a funeral and wanted to gouge my eyes out from the traffic. Where do you guys plan to flex your bronco?

They won't be so fun sitting in all that traffic 😄
That's why I got my 4dr badlands with a stick. The crawl gear will be perfect for traffic!!

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im in!

Sponsored

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sore thumb opened this year
Enter and leave when you want... Another nice option to have
Yeah sore thumb is a nice spot, pretty quiet over there. Demos good too, but gets a little crowded sometimes. Planning on getting the roof top tent and staying anywhere they'll let me.

jxosa

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vette, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah sore thumb is a nice spot, pretty quiet over there. Demos good too, but gets a little crowded sometimes. Planning on getting the roof top tent and staying anywhere they'll let me.
Go in after 5pm at captree Stsy all night right on the water..really cool

bobfish21

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150; 2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone here dealing with Newins Ford? How responsive have they been? What’s your experience been like?
I have my order with them, OB 4dr Cactus gray w/ roast/ black interior, 2.7 v6. Nothing good or bad, they contacted me about 2x per month during conversion period, placed my order on 3/19 and haven't heard from them since. Not surprising, said they'd be in touch when they get a build date.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have my order with them, OB 4dr Cactus gray w/ roast/ black interior, 2.7 v6. Nothing good or bad, they contacted me about 2x per month during conversion period, placed my order on 3/19 and haven't heard from them since. Not surprising, said they'd be in touch when they get a build date.
Yeah I guess that's the best way to describe it: Nothing good or bad.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious if they warned you about any of the deadly options that'll push your order into MY22.

bobfish21

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150; 2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious if they warned you about any of the deadly options that'll push your order into MY22.
Honestly, I knew more than the salesman did. Just told him what to click on, handed him my credit card and said call me when it's in. Other than the 2.7 i don't have any of the deadly options. OB, cloth, MIC top, no squatch.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly, I knew more than the salesman did. Just told him what to click on, handed him my credit card and said call me when it's in. Other than the 2.7 i don't have any of the deadly options. OB, cloth, MIC top, no squatch.
Thanks for the reply. Same exact experience here. Good luck!

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd love to take the Big Bend to the beach, need a Vin and Lic Plate for a pass? It may be December by the time I get it LOL... ordered in Great Neck.
Sponsored