DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took my boys down to Democrat Point on Sunday. No Broncos, that’s gotta change.

Ford Bronco Long Island Broncos FFD008C6-0981-4D7F-93A6-BDD3380BD282
Nice! Definitely a good spot. Used to take my old 4Runner and Explorer out there but haven’t had a 4x4 in years. I’ve often walked field 2 parking lot out to demo point when the fishing was better. Long ass walk!

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We walked. I wanted to see the seals but I found out after that they are hanging out on the bay side jetty. We walked the ocean side. I only had my old explorer sport on a beach once on the outer banks NC. Looking forward to getting off-road again and out of my busted up minivan.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome! I reserved a Badlands 4door. I’m torn between the manual and 2.3 vs the 2.7 auto. What are you guys looking to get?

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome! I reserved a Badlands 4door. I’m torn between the manual and 2.3 vs the 2.7 auto. What are you guys looking to get?
I'm deciding between Badlands or OuterBanks 2door 2.3 L. I think the hybrid will be nice but price and EPA need to justify it.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And then there were 5.
I reserved the 4 door Wildtrak since I’m going to be dune running (OK, more beach fishing than actual dune running) and not really going to be rock crawling.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you think the dealers will be able to negotiate? And which dealer are you assigned to?
Beiner Ford I was assigned to.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you think the dealers will be able to negotiate? And which dealer are you assigned to?
Beiner Ford I was assigned to.
I'm with Beiner as well. I know that a bunch of people are contacting their dealer with not much luck right now. My plan is to wait for the online config to come up next month and then contact Beiner when we all have more info.
In regards to negotiating, we'll see if they participate in competitive pricing (ie: approx invoice pricing) And if they don't, I have no problem going with any dealer this side of the the Mississippi with the best price. I wouldn't mind a nice road trip with my new toy.
Just keep an eye on the "reservation" thread here, and there will be a bunch of dealers offering great pricing.
Sponsored