First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love to take the Big Bend to the beach, need a Vin and Lic Plate for a pass? It may be December by the time I get it LOL... ordered in Great Neck.
Hear that! Thankfully the wife's got a 4runner so set for now, but was considering my plate number and just keeping it when the bronco comes in!
Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Strong Islanders.

Ordered a 2 door Badlands 2.3 manual from Hassett Ford. Reserved early March of this year so not expectIng mine until ’22.

Was able to check out a couple of Broncos this past Friday at Hassett - did not disappoint. First time I‘ve seen them in person.

Hoping this thread can help me figure out places here on Long Island to take this beast.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello Strong Islanders.

Ordered a 2 door Badlands 2.3 manual from Hassett Ford. Reserved early March of this year so not expectIng mine until ’22.

Was able to check out a couple of Broncos this past Friday at Hassett - did not disappoint. First time I‘ve seen them in person.

Hoping this thread can help me figure out places here on Long Island to take this beast.
Is there a way to find out where they’ll be next? My dealer says they won’t be a part of the tour.

Sponsored

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw that. Thanks. So since it’s too late to register what happens if I just show up? Do I just get to admire from a distance?
I went to the one in Hempstead. It wasn’t crowded and they asked when I arrived if I was registered - so I say just show up.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to the one in Hempstead. It wasn’t crowded and they asked when I arrived if I was registered - so I say just show up.
That’s what I’ll try tomorrow. Maybe I’ll see some of you there!

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I’ll try tomorrow. Maybe I’ll see some of you there!
You will see a Black Diamond 4dr in Antimatter blue and an Iconic Silver 4dr Badlands. Both soft tops.

Sponsored

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopped over to Huntington today, I was very impressed! Truck seems a good size, and being so squared has a big look on the outside. Seats are quite comfortable for me at 5'11. I'm glad I changed from the OBX to thr Badlands....the MGV on the Badlands was really nice! Very soft feel, and had a nice almost heathered look to it....like its not solid black per se. Dash looks to be easy to navigate. That 12" screen, wow! I may need to upgrade to the high pack, that thing is massive!

They've also got the painted gas cans there if anyone needs to see the colors in person. I was initially second guessing CO, in the shade it def had a bit of a bus vibe to it, but in the light it's awesome!

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m getting ads on Facebook from Smithtown Ford for an outer banks for sale for $86k 😂 Somehow they also have several first editions for sale 🤔 No way are those legit orders, I guess the owners had everyone they know reserve so they can sell at 20-40k markup.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Grew up on LI (Rocky Point) and will be on the beaches a lot with our truck - but, home is a bit north these days. Figured I’d join the party.

Democrat Point the other day for some fluke fishing.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands is being built soon. Staying pumped.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For all you Long Islanders, come visit us at the shop in Lindenhurst. I'd love to check out your Bronco in person (we're trying to allocate one for our shop so if you know a dealer who will sell one at MSRP, let me know).

We're starting to bring light kits for the Broncos. I have the Diode Dynamics fog kits in stock already, waiting on the Baja Designs kits.

But still, come say hello (M-F, 10m-3pm, over at 190 E Hoffman Ave... entrance is on N Clinton). You'll see our Raptor out front.
Sponsored