First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For all you Long Islanders, come visit us at the shop in Lindenhurst. I'd love to check out your Bronco in person (we're trying to allocate one for our shop so if you know a dealer who will sell one at MSRP, let me know).

We're starting to bring light kits for the Broncos. I have the Diode Dynamics fog kits in stock already, waiting on the Baja Designs kits.

But still, come say hello (M-F, 10m-3pm, over at 190 E Hoffman Ave... entrance is on N Clinton). You'll see our Raptor out front.
I’m in the market for fogs - just haven’t decided which ones. Perhaps you can advise and provide some input on the differences. Mainly between sae, pro, sportsman. I’m leaning Baja…but mostly because I haven’t seen much else of interest.

My folks grew up in Lindenhurst (and myself until 5yr old).

I’m up in the Hudson Valley now - but, we’ll be spending a bunch of time at Demo, etc over the next few months. I’ll be sure to stop in.
Sponsored

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So the Squadron sport put out 3150 lumen each whereas the Pros put out 4,600 lumen each. The SAE only put out 2,480 lumen, but they have a cleaner cut-off over the Sport and Pros. Designed to have that SAE (Street Legal) rating.

I personally run Squadorn Pros on my truck, but I also have them aimed low at the ground. SAE are good if you want Street Legal but the output isn't that great. So Sports is a good choice if you want to save a bit, and Pros if you wanna go nuts.

You also have the Diode Dynamics lights which don't have as much output in their Sport line, BUT when you go to their Pro or Max line, you get more light WITH a REALLLLY sharp cut-off.

I always tell people Baja Designs if you want Off-Road lights and Diode Dynamics for more public street use, because their patterns are crisper.

If you have the Sport or the plastic bumper, we have Squadron kits available (it's 1 pair of Squdarons) as well as the Diode Dynamics kits (again 1 pair of their SS3 which look like the Baja lights).

If you've got a Bronco with the metal bumper, then you've got some much better options. You go from a single light per side to 3 lights per side with the triple fog light kits.

You get 1 Squadron and 2 S2 per side with Baja Designs (or 1 SSC3 and 2x SSC2 per side with the Diode Dynamics kits).

The Baja kit has the 2 S2 on each side SHARING an upfitter. I don't like that, so we offer our own harness which lets you run each pair of lights on it's own upfitter (unless you don't have upfitters, then you need to use the included universal switches).

Make sense? I know it's a lot, but there's lots of options for these trucks.

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone follow Long Island Wise Guy on Instagram? its a popular account, very funny. He posted some pictures of that rainstorm we just had and some video of a Bronco in Manhasset evidently they left top and or windows down, owner opens the door and GALLONS of water pour out... NOOOO! hope you all stayed dry!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone follow Long Island Wise Guy on Instagram? its a popular account, very funny. He posted some pictures of that rainstorm we just had and some video of a Bronco in Manhasset evidently they left top and or windows down, owner opens the door and GALLONS of water pour out... NOOOO! hope you all stayed dry!
Well how's the truck? Are these trucks designed to handle that? I mean they have the drain holes (well all vehicles do, but like the Jeep they are big and have plugs).

Can they just get rained on inside and dry out eventually??? Or are the electronics going to fail along with the wiring??

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The more of us there are, the more we can trade parts.

I will be looking to trade my Wildtrak grill with a Badlands when I get it. I may also be looking for non-squatch fender flares, if anyone is thinking about ditching theirs.

Hoping to get mine in early 2022. It's on order through Sayville Ford. They're showing one of those :sick: Citrus Colored 4Dr Badlands. Haven't asked if it's available for a test drive. I have yet to see a 2Dr for real.

Last edited:

OB121

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Expedition 2021 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone out there (Long Island) taken delivery of a 2 Door yet? I've seen several 4 Door and even driven one (Sayville has an CO with a cloth top that I just had to throw that back and see how that felt). If so, Post pics.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I got good news last week...

I was one of the (many?) lucky ones on Thursday 9/30 that was told that we'd be getting a 2021. My tentative build date is week of 11/29. No idea how long delivery will take. I'm gathering stuff I want to replace/install when it arrives. If you see me on the Road in December, I'll be SMILING!

Anyone else out there get the same news?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another fellow Bronco owner came for a visit today. Love getting visits from the local Bronco community. Of course there is one rule... if you visit us, your bronco has to pose for a photo.

Bonus points cause it was an Outer Banks also (like ours)

Ford Bronco Long Island Broncos 1633569083066

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another fellow Bronco owner came for a visit today. Love getting visits from the local Bronco community. Of course there is one rule... if you visit us, your bronco has to pose for a photo.

Bonus points cause it was an Outer Banks also (like ours)

Ford Bronco Long Island Broncos 1633569083066
That's a Beauty !!
Sponsored