J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Before we knew what we were getting I was really hoping they would go the XJ Cherokee route: 2 door and 4 door models but both the same length.

Plus with that we'd have longer doors on the 2 door and getting in and out of the back wouldn't be that much of an issue.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Before we knew what we were getting I was really hoping they would go the XJ Cherokee route: 2 door and 4 door models but both the same length.

Plus with that we'd have longer doors on the 2 door and getting in and out of the back wouldn't be that much of an issue.
I was thinking the same thing, or something like the LJ Wrangler for the 2 door. But in the end I'm still pleased with how the 2 door came out. Really curious to see the door length difference in person.

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was thinking the same thing, or something like the LJ Wrangler for the 2 door. But in the end I'm still pleased with how the 2 door came out. Really curious to see the door length difference in person.
I'd be all in for that! 2 door looks, with some actual cargo space. For years, I've been looking for a nice low mileage LJ Rubicon. But they have really held their value!

I would love to find one something like this for a reasonable price!

Ford Bronco Long wheelbase 2 Door 32d416ae76_1280_overlay
Sponsored