Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Video running at Silver Lakes Dunes.

Updated with interior video.

From BN:
Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed 2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Cyber Orange2
Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed 2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Cyber Orange
Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed 2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Cyber Orange 3
Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed 2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door Cyber Orange 4

Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed Cyber Orange Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door5
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Adds a nice bit of clearance with the bumper corners removed!

Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed Screenshot_20200801-112652_Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed Screenshot_20200801-112652_Instagram

Adds a nice bit of clearance with the bumper corners removed!
Just noticed that, too. Nice to see the Torx-related options in play.
Looks good in cyber orange
Agreed. I can't say how many times I've waffled on color choice in the past two weeks. Every new video or photo seems to push me a different direction. But if the orange is anything close to this -- photos show it both in shade and full sun -- I may have made up my mind (finally).

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A million thanks for these photos. Really great quality and in various light conditions.

Interesting center top exterior windshield mount for that camera, too. Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but have we ever got an answer on the black square in the center bumper opening? Cuz if that's the radar cruise sensor that's a pretty terrible spot for it.

I like the bumper with those end caps off. Might be another day 1 'mod' for mine.