First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see you are only two hours from me. Did you reserve? If so, have you talked to any local dealers?
I did reserve, and I need to call customer service about moving my reservation. I’m planning to move it to Fred Beans Ford, as they confirmed they would take X Plan. I contacted a lot of area dealers and all said at least MSRP, I only asked 3 about X Plan. I’m still on the fence though for a number of reasons.
Sponsored

Zeta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is how LED headlights look in video with a fast frame rate. I believe that most LED’s flicker but it is too fast for the eye to see.
LED lights like this are Pulse Width Modulated, meaning it's bursts of voltage rather than constant voltage (like in incandescent). If your shutter speed / capture frame rate is at a certain fraction of this PWM speed, you will see it both "on" and "off" some of the time. It does not happen to the naked eye.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. I'm 2-dr all the way, I'm good with the space available.
Enough room for a big ol' cooler full of beer and beach supplies. ?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if the body color cage shown here will actually turn out to be a choice at order time......considering some of the roofing options have disappeared for the time being

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but have we ever got an answer on the black square in the center bumper opening? Cuz if that's the radar cruise sensor that's a pretty terrible spot for it.

I like the bumper with those end caps off. Might be another day 1 'mod' for mine.
Lots of educated guesses, but nothing confirmed. Primary radar is believed to be close to the rear view mirror, but this could be a secondary sensor suite or even cameras for the trail/360 cam setup.

I hope there’s another end cap variation for the steel bumper that includes LED Fogs
I'm also hoping there is a factory option to add fog lights to the modular bumper. If not, that will probably be my first mod.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the last time "Sasquatch" is an option not a model! Quit saying that they are a "Sasquatch Bronco"...
For the LAST time? What happens if someone types that again? We're waiting... :LOL:
Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed Space-Ghost

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
gawd I hope I can talk my wife into the 2 door instead of the 4 door
My thoughts exactly. What was I thinking with a white 4-door Outer Banks? Oh yeah, it's for wifey. She would need a step ladder to get into a sasquatch too. Love the 2-door orange.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Adds a nice bit of clearance with the bumper corners removed!

Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed Space-Ghost
didn't read all 5 pages yet but,

I knew this would be the first post after seeing the pic. :ROFLMAO:

What and awesome shot to show what happens when you just make one minor change how much it changes the appearance. The aftermarket will have a field day with this as expected.

I LOVE the approach angle + lots of room to get the tire onto an obstacle.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thoughts exactly. What was I thinking with a white 4-door Outer Banks? Oh yeah, it's for wifey. She would need a step ladder to get into a sasquatch too. Love the 2-door orange.
I have an EB with a lift and big tires, no step to get in and I'm short. You just need a good handle to get in. I don't have a problem.

I'm not going to be rock crawling in mine, so I will get some kind of step or running board on my new Bronco.