Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but have we ever got an answer on the black square in the center bumper opening? Cuz if that's the radar cruise sensor that's a pretty terrible spot for it.
It certainly looks like one and is about the right size, I’m not sure what the height requirements are, I had one in a Mercedes and they integrated it as part of the star in the grill. It may not be as practical to place it that high on a vehicle that rides higher. Or they didn’t want it to mar the look of the grill. Could also be a temporary placement for a test vehicle. Or something completely different.

The car seat thing is the only reason I’ve been leaning towards 4 doors. I’ve been told that getting one in and out of a 2 door is a nightmare.
We had a 2 door Jeep when the kid was born, it’s a nightmare. The Jeep was gone within months.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you‘re a parent with kids at home (or plan to be), save yourself (and your kids) an endless amount of pain and misery and get the 4-door.
Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed DB23DDE8-2A15-4642-B3A8-94684462192A

Sponsored

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t really want to like cyber orange, and really want to like cactus gray or Area 51. Hopefully the Sport hits lots before ordering takes place so I can be sure of what I actually want.
I’m the opposite...I don’t really care for cyber orange, but I want to like it. The cactus grey is growing on me, and so far I’m not liking Area 51. ??‍♀

Bud1lite

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru forester,2016 Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but have we ever got an answer on the black square in the center bumper opening? Cuz if that's the radar cruise sensor that's a pretty terrible spot for it.

I like the bumper with those end caps off. Might be another day 1 'mod' for mine.
Yup,until someone comes out with a stubby bumper I will definitely have the ends off lol

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you‘re a parent with kids at home (or plan to be), save yourself (and your kids) an endless amount of pain and misery and get the 4-door.
He's right. Glad my kids are grown.

Looking at the side pick of the 2dr with squatch, I'd like to offer my most sincere and deepest condolences to all those forced to buy a 4 door. :p

ec37c60e-424f-45cc-8ebb-d0d80087c6a5-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He's right. Glad my kids are grown.

Looking at the side pick of the 2dr with squatch, I'd like to offer my most sincere and deepest condolences to all those forced to buy a 4 door. :p

Ford Bronco Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed ec37c60e-424f-45cc-8ebb-d0d80087c6a5-jpe
Guess that’s why the 2-door doesn’t have power seats... can you imagine how long it would take to move the seat just to let rear passengers in and out?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is my thinking, was hard to determine what was making the sounds.
I was trying to figure out if the Bronco was the one hitting the rev limiter in the one uphill climb.
Sponsored