JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch / A7 / XC60 / Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was able to do the timestamp check early on but I have yet to get this to work for my order details. My Granger October reservation has a View link but my Stephens order just has "contact dealer" and "Pre-Approval Certificate" links so there's no order page to load.

However, today I was goofing around and took the Granger reservation link (shown below) and changed the reservation number to my Stephens order number and it took me to a similar page showing my order. One of the items in the list in the Network tab was my order number then ?lang=en_us and when I clicked on that I got a huge string of data in the Response tab that was even harder to read than the XML in the OP. However, everywhere it shows "description" is an option I ordered, and they all look correct. It even shows the invoice price for each item. For example:

{"feature":{"id":"DEBAF"},"description":"Engine Block Heater","prices":[{"type":"MSRP","value":100},{"type":"dealerPrice","value":92},{"type":"invoicePrice","value":94}]}

Toward the end of the string there's a "created" field that shows the reservation timestamp in UTC.

Link to the order page (change last part to your order number):
https://www.ford.com/buy/bronco/reserve/manageorder.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

I'd be curious if this trick might work for those who are otherwise seeing old order data. I haven't changed my order so I can't confirm if it updates after a change.q
I was hoping this would show what I actually ordered, but can confirm that it's still my original reservation info.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

could find my reservation time stamp, 10pm and some seconds on the reveal day, so 7/14 in east coast time, but my order page also only shows contact dealer and check some credit thing. I do have the order confirmation from Ford, so not worried, just odd that some can see their order and others can't. If I do the hack with the link provided and enter my res number all I see is reservation detail.

Fun little hack though, I'm surprised all that data gets sent and all I get to see is a photo of a Bronco in the wrong color and the contact/credit links. Always wondered why I can't click on my reservation/order and see everything. Now it's even more strange, since the data obviously gets sent. It still shows me at reservation level too in that button graphic at the bottom. Shows more info than when I just go to my account to look at orders/reservations.

When did the ordering page go live, when could you put a reservation first? FE was already gone when I got in, not that I'd have wanted it, but I also almost forgot about the reveal and had not planned to place a reservation or even expected that that's a thing. But I bought my truck 18 years ago, things changed, LOL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

could find my reservation time stamp, 10pm and some seconds on the reveal day, so 7/14 in east coast time, but my order page also only shows contact dealer and check some credit thing. I do have the order confirmation from Ford, so not worried, just odd that some can see their order and others can't. If I do the hack with the link provided and enter my res number all I see is reservation detail.

Fun little hack though, I'm surprised all that data gets sent and all I get to see is a photo of a Bronco in the wrong color and the contact/credit links. Always wondered why I can't click on my reservation/order and see everything. Now it's even more strange, since the data obviously gets sent. It still shows me at reservation level too in that button graphic at the bottom. Shows more info than when I just go to my account to look at orders/reservations.

When did the ordering page go live, when could you put a reservation first? FE was already gone when I got in, not that I'd have wanted it, but I also almost forgot about the reveal and had not planned to place a reservation or even expected that that's a thing. But I bought my truck 18 years ago, things changed, LOL.
I couldn’t see my order info until after I opened the debug panel and *reloaded* the page. That information is grabbed when the page is loaded... it’s not just sitting there for you to see after the fact... if that makes sense.
Sponsored