Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for causing me more anxiety. I have the order sheet from the dealership and the email from ford with the details of my order... all correct with interior (Black) and exterior color(Lightning Blue)... but when I view the details through this method, it's Cactus Grey with navy interior. Now I have to be "That guy" that calls the dealership?
Did you place an order for a trim other than your reservation?

Did your dealer submit an order that they later changed or modified to something else?
Sponsored

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. Totally works for me. All there except the shadow black painted top, which I’m guessing maybe that isn’t included since it’s an “accessory” or late availability item? If anyone sees the black top on theirs let me know (or if it’s a code I’m missing that isn’t spelled out). Thanks!
my shadow painted black top was 54 code ABE

1. 54: {family: {code: "ABE"}, values: [,…]}
    1. family: {code: "ABE"}
    2. values: [,…]
      1. 0: {code: "ABEFV", description: "Top – Modular Hard Top, Shadow Black-Painted", guxCategoryLabels: "OPT",…}

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Followed your instructions to the "T" and everything was there just as I ordered. I actually initially ordered an OBX but changed my mind to the Big Bend. The order form shows this perfectly. Great job with cracking the codes and sharing this information with us.

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah!

I'm legit shocked it's in there. It means that the order system is pushing it to the Ford website and theoretically your Reservation page could actually show you your entire order... they just haven't enabled that functionality.

Now comes the test to see if people's accounts that show the wrong preview image will reflect the actual order. (I imagine they will. It looks like the preview image is a separate section)
Mine shows red but the actual order says carbon grey which is correct..the complete order is there..it takes a while to drill down through it but even the accessories i ordered are listed..

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah!

I'm legit shocked it's in there. It means that the order system is pushing it to the Ford website and theoretically your Reservation page could actually show you your entire order... they just haven't enabled that functionality.

Now comes the test to see if people's accounts that show the wrong preview image will reflect the actual order. (I imagine they will. It looks like the preview image is a separate section)
Can you share the URL for your Badlands preview image? I'd like to compare...

Sponsored

NY WLDTRKBRONCO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears people are having mixed success with this working. One theory is Ford.com is being updated on the backend, and this trick is not available on everyone’s profile (yet?).

Additionally, this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update.

What your dealer provides you from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to make sure they have submitted what you want.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.13.34.png

The process is very similar to checking your exact reservation timestamp as explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.38.08.png

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.05.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.32.27.png

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!
Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears people are having mixed success with this working. One theory is Ford.com is being updated on the backend, and this trick is not available on everyone’s profile (yet?).

Additionally, this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update.

What your dealer provides you from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to make sure they have submitted what you want.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.13.34.png

The process is very similar to checking your exact reservation timestamp as explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.38.08.png

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.05.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 15.32.27.png

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!
This totally works, and it does show any updates to the build that were done. Thank you!

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is so cool!! Worked perfectly. Dealer originally inputed the wrong order to my account. I have since gotten it corrected and this little trick confirms that all is correct. Thanks for sharing this neat trick.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s interesting to see more and more people report that their updated orders are accurately reflected in the code.

Makes me wonder if Ford is working the bugs out and plans to enable this order detail functionality on the reservation page.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Sponsored

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for this info as I called my dealer since this does not match what I ordered

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for this info as I called my dealer since this does not match what I ordered
Did your dealer give you your order summary?

In what ways does the site code not reflect your order? Totally wrong or just specific options?

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your dealer give you your order summary?

In what ways does the site code not reflect your order? Totally wrong or just specific options?
he gave me copy of what we printed out with wants. I ordered a carbonized gery 4dr badlands with 2.3 and auto
shows area 51 with 7sp mn

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he gave me copy of what we printed out with wants. I ordered a carbonized gery 4dr badlands with 2.3 and auto
shows area 51 with 7sp mn
Interesting. Thank you for the intel.

Do you know if your dealer placed an initial order before speaking with you? (Im wondering if your profile reflects an order before changes).

Either way, if you could update the thread after you speak with your dealer. I’m just trying to figure out what and when the code says things.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I look into this code it reflects my reservation, not my order. My reservation was a Badlands yet I ordered a Wildtrak. The values in my code are all for a baseline Badlands model, nothing more. I'm assuming that our online Ford account portal will eventually update to show our actual order specifications/summary. That would definitely help customers verify that the order was submitted correctly. I know we have our order summary sheet, but the updated Ford account would definitely offer another layer of protection / verification for me to ensure Ford received the correct order.
Sponsored