Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Doesn’t work for me in Firefox (windows or Mac) or Safari. I only see two “Reservations” line items.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn’t work for me in Firefox (windows or Mac) or Safari. I only see two “Reservations” line items.
It definitely works most clearly for me in Chrome, but on Firefox, try the second Reservation and then click the "response" section in the frame on the right. I info there.
Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 11.30.49

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It definitely works most clearly for me in Chrome, but on Firefox, try the second Reservation and then click the "response" section in the frame on the right. I info there.
Thanks for the assist. (y)

Like others this seems to list the original reservation config, not my as-ordered config. Also like others, my order is listed correctly in my confirmation email less a couple line items like tow package, roof rails and headliner.

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 8B3454B7-F325-410B-8311-6E03630493BC

Last edited:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It worked for me in Firefox. The esaiest way is to search for your reservation number. It will pull up more than one file but only one of them will be more than a couple of lines.

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great info, thanks for sharing. Mine shows exactly what I ordered and exactly what is on my DORA. Wohoo!
I'm left in the dark. What is a DORA? Not sure if I have one. My dealership just emailed me the pdf of my build and I got the confirmation email from ford that order was placed. Am I missing something?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm left in the dark. What is a DORA? Not sure if I have one. My dealership just emailed me the pdf of my build and I got the confirmation email from ford that order was placed. Am I missing something?
DORA is an acronym for the ordering system Ford uses. The term is used here as shorthand to refer to the summary of your order that lists every item.

Not everyone receives one from their dealer.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shout out to @BroncoRob_Reignited for pointing this out.

The same way you can look at the source code of your Ford.com Order/Reservation page to find your exact timestamp, you are also able to dig into the code and see what your order is.

::UPDATE::

It appears people are having mixed success with this working. One theory is Ford.com is being updated on the backend, and this trick is not available on everyone’s profile (yet?).

Additionally, this code may only represent what the initial reservation/order was made for, and not what is actually in the order system after a change or update... though some people are reporting their updated orders are accurately reflected.

What your dealer provides you from their ordering system is always the GOLD STANDARD and you should communicate with them to make sure they have submitted what you want.

It's not pretty, but here's an example from mine showing the tree:

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 8B3454B7-F325-410B-8311-6E03630493BC

The process is very similar to checking your exact reservation timestamp as explained here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/timestamp-timezone.12533/post-457542

Heres's the directions:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots carets (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "0" - then "entires" - then "0" - then "product" - then "features" - then open all the numbers below that list a "value" for each item... there may be some sub triangles to open that reveal more specific info.

Here is the tree:

Each one of those numbers lists a different line item. Click on the number and then on "value"

This could obviously come in very handy for people who's dealers are less-than communicative and want to make sure their order was submitted correctly...

...and it makes me wonder if the Priority Code is in there someplace!
Thank you for showing this.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine worked perfectly! Tip: If you're smart and using Firefox, you won't find a "Preview" tab. Click on the "Responses" tab to find what you're looking for.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also found a way to get a PNG image of My build with no background... Should I keep messing around?

(It will show up with a background on a browser, but when saved locally on the computer there's no background).

Ford Bronco Look up your order details through the Ford.com website code. 1616988477498

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My e-mail stating Ford received my reservation is correct except a couple items like tow package. On fords website it shows my reservation for what my reservation was, 4 door wildxtrac When I do the ispect it shows it as ordered and the correct date but the reservation vehicle, not the two door badlands I ordered

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep! That’s a good timestamp for receiving an MY21 if you wanted one (assuming no specific commodity shortages for your build)

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah!

I'm legit shocked it's in there. It means that the order system is pushing it to the Ford website and theoretically your Reservation page could actually show you your entire order... they just haven't enabled that functionality.

Now comes the test to see if people's accounts that show the wrong preview image will reflect the actual order. (I imagine they will. It looks like the preview image is a separate section)
My image is wrong the order is correct
Sponsored