Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made the change from 2dr to 4dr on March 26th and I've been checking periodically to see if this "feature" on the owner website updated to reflect the change. So far it has not and still shows 2dr under Feature 8. Wondering if anyone else has made a significant change and seen the owner site code update?
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made the change from 2dr to 4dr on March 26th and I've been checking periodically to see if this "feature" on the owner website updated to reflect the change. So far it has not and still shows 2dr under Feature 8. Wondering if anyone else has made a significant change and seen the owner site code update?
Mine doesn't show the headliner I added. I wouldn't sweat it as long as you have the updated DORA sheet from your dealer.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine doesn't show the headliner I added. I wouldn't sweat it as long as you have the updated DORA sheet from your dealer.
Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that I'm not sweating it at all, more just curious what others have experienced.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just tried this. It has the build of what looks like the image spec on the order, but it is not nor ever was my order. It is the image that showed up when I first made the reservation that matches the default image on build & price on their website for my trim level. I made my order and then updated it. I have a copy of the build order & pricing sheet from the dealer that we both signed off on. My guess is that mine is one that is not updated on their site. I am way down the line, so hopefully eventually it updates.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just tried this. It has the build of what looks like the image spec on the order, but it is not nor ever was my order. It is the image that showed up when I first made the reservation that matches the default image on build & price on their website for my trim level. I made my order and then updated it. I have a copy of the build order & pricing sheet from the dealer that we both signed off on. My guess is that mine is one that is not updated on their site. I am way down the line, so hopefully eventually it updates.
mine has been the same way since day one. I have an OBX Badlands on my order page LOL. The underlining order is correct as I have the info from the dealer system, its just funny because the reservation changed to in store order for Badlands but the reservation pic stuck.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine has been the same way since day one. I have an OBX Badlands on my order page LOL. The underlining order is correct as I have the info from the dealer system, its just funny because the reservation changed to in store order for Badlands but the reservation pic stuck.
My guess is they have not updated their system in a while or they haven't updated late reservation holder's info or orders in their system. Either way, I am not overly worried. I have a feeling I will be back at the dealership soon to revamp everything for a MY22 build.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My build on the website still matches what i originally ordered and built which has totally changed. Checked this out just now and it doesn't match what my dealer submitted. Leads me to believe that the site and the dealer order system are totally unrelated.

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build on the website still matches what i originally ordered and built which has totally changed. Checked this out just now and it doesn't match what my dealer submitted. Leads me to believe that the site and the dealer order system are totally unrelated.
My working theory is the info is pushed from the ordering system to the Ford customer profile, without any means for the latter to occasionally request, and no acknowledge message sent back to the ordering system.

The result is the profile page doesn’t have any way to know there’s updated info, or request it again, if something goes wrong in the process.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My working theory is the info is pushed from the ordering system to the Ford customer profile, without any means for the latter to occasionally request, and no acknowledge message sent back to the ordering system.

The result is the profile page doesn’t have any way to know there’s updated info, or request it again, if something goes wrong in the process.
Guess will find out when people start getting their orders! lol

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was able to do the timestamp check early on but I have yet to get this to work for my order details. My Granger October reservation has a View link but my Stephens order just has "contact dealer" and "Pre-Approval Certificate" links so there's no order page to load.

However, today I was goofing around and took the Granger reservation link (shown below) and changed the reservation number to my Stephens order number and it took me to a similar page showing my order. One of the items in the list in the Network tab was my order number then ?lang=en_us and when I clicked on that I got a huge string of data in the Response tab that was even harder to read than the XML in the OP. However, everywhere it shows "description" is an option I ordered, and they all look correct. It even shows the invoice price for each item. For example:

{"feature":{"id":"DEBAF"},"description":"Engine Block Heater","prices":[{"type":"MSRP","value":100},{"type":"dealerPrice","value":92},{"type":"invoicePrice","value":94}]}

Toward the end of the string there's a "created" field that shows the reservation timestamp in UTC.

Link to the order page (change last part to your order number):
https://www.ford.com/buy/bronco/reserve/manageorder.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

I'd be curious if this trick might work for those who are otherwise seeing old order data. I haven't changed my order so I can't confirm if it updates after a change.q

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to do the timestamp check early on but I have yet to get this to work for my order details. My Granger October reservation has a View link but my Stephens order just has "contact dealer" and "Pre-Approval Certificate" links so there's no order page to load.

However, today I was goofing around and took the Granger reservation link (shown below) and changed the reservation number to my Stephens order number and it took me to a similar page showing my order. One of the items in the list in the Network tab was my order number then ?lang=en_us and when I clicked on that I got a huge string of data in the Response tab that was even harder to read than the XML in the OP. However, everywhere it shows "description" is an option I ordered, and they all look correct. It even shows the invoice price for each item. For example:

{"feature":{"id":"DEBAF"},"description":"Engine Block Heater","prices":[{"type":"MSRP","value":100},{"type":"dealerPrice","value":92},{"type":"invoicePrice","value":94}]}

Toward the end of the string there's a "created" field that shows the reservation timestamp in UTC.

Link to the order page (change last part to your order number):
https://www.ford.com/buy/bronco/reserve/manageorder.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

I'd be curious if this trick might work for those who are otherwise seeing old order data. I haven't changed my order so I can't confirm if it updates after a change.q
Interesting.

My order page does not have a View Order... only the Contact Dealer and Pre-Approval, and I’m (obviously) able to see the order details nonetheless.

HellstromX

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Grand Sport Corvette Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Interesting.

My order page does not have a View Order... only the Contact Dealer and Pre-Approval, and I’m (obviously) able to see the order details nonetheless.
Same here.

And I do believe it hasn't been updated as my FE order still shows...

" 0: {code: "ABEGB", description: "Dual Tops – Modular Shadow Black-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top",…}"

Oh I can dream. ;) 😈

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been thru the methods to view my order and I'm not seeing the Sasquatch option that I added.

Is the Sas w/4:70 gear ratio option named soemthing else in the code?

Great, I wonder what I'm going to get when it eventually arrives...
Sponsored