Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you a Ford Bronco customer that couldnā€™t wait any longer? Just curious as to why now and why this forum?

I donā€™t follow the jeeps. What does the Rubicon equate to? Badlands, Black Diamond?

In the end, you have to be impressed with Jeep - the entire concept. I am just happy for evolution. Looking forward to my Badlands in 8 weeks (June 28 production so guessing 8 weeks).

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you a Ford Bronco customer that couldnā€™t wait any longer? Just curious as to why now and why this forum?

I donā€™t follow the jeeps. What does the Rubicon equate to? Badlands, Black Diamond?

In the end, you have to be impressed with Jeep - the entire concept. I am just happy for evolution. Looking forward to my Badlands in 8 weeks (June 28 production so guessing 8 weeks).
The Rubicon would equate to the Badlands. Tho this has the 392 Hemi in it.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Other than issues with design, I don't understand the hate for the Wrangler. If not for the Wrangler carrying the torch all of these years to prove out that there is strong demand in the consumer market for off road rigs, even if just to have the look, there would be no 6G Bronco being made today.

But yeah.... Jeep can go f*** itself! (j/k)

OP: Are you going to end up with both a Bronco and a 392, or did you just decide that you were done waiting on the Bronco for now?

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was excited for this Jeep 392, until I realized that it was the same Hemi that my buddies average 8mpg in their Grand Cherokees in town. Awesome but quite a commitment to the gas station ;)

I guess it was wishful thinking that Mopar could match Chevy's small block or the Eco boost for fuel efficiency. My LT1 in my Camaro has averaged just over 20mpg over the last 15k and that's not light footed driving either and a 50/50 combo city hwy. No wonder so many folks LS/LT swap their Wranglers and not Hemi swap!

Still your Jeep is super cool and if that Jeep didn't command such a premium price for a vehicle with a 3.5/5 reliability rating I would most definitely have one.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks pretty good with the black and gold. Good luck to your lifters though. I would do an MDS delete ASAP or go to chryslerwarrantiesdirect and pick up mopar maxcare.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bad ass id have one too if it came with a stick.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This post is worthless without sound clips ;)
Exactly.

Sound is literally the only advantage a V8 has over a more modern engine. So no sound clip = thread FAIL.

OP could have posted a base Wrangler pic for all I care. That would be the base Wrangler with no cruise control and no air conditioning, for a higher MSRP than a Base Bronco that does have those basic options included.

Sponsored

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly.

Sound is literally the only advantage a V8 has over a more modern engine. So no sound clip = thread FAIL.

OP could have posted a base Wrangler pic for all I care. That would be the base Wrangler with no cruise control and no air conditioning, for a higher MSRP than a Base Bronco that does have those basic options included.
Yup, I just want to hear some sweet revs and cold starts!

Joking aside, I personally believe that sound is a big part of the driving experience. Not the case for everyone, but there's something to be said about nice sounds coming from your exhaust holes!

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is nice!!!!! Solid choice, let the haters hate. I have always liked Jeepā€™s, Broncoā€™s and Internationalā€™s. Both Ford and Jeep buyers will benefit from Ford reintroducing the Bronco. I for one donā€™t get the hate some people carry just for another brand of anything.

OP
OP

MyCoke

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You paid $95,240 for it? Wow!
Ford Bronco Look what showed up in my driveway yesterday D4ED29B3-C186-4819-ABEE-AA5F62762673
No sir. Thatā€™s just some funny number they put on the internet to convince people thatā€™s what theyā€™re selling for.
Sponsored