Looking for a 2 door bronco (and 4) Westford, MA area

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i've been looking online this weekend for someplace that actually has a 2 door bronco (and hopefully take it for a drive) in the Westford, MA area. i couple dealers had them listed on fords website as being in stock but nothing on the lot.

Went to a dealer in lowell and the sales guy told me they had nothing (even though ford said differently). funny thing was, as i told the guy i was looking to see both the 2 and 4 door he kept telling me they had nothing to look at until i pointed out the two 4 door broncos at the end of the lot proudly on display facing the street. (oh those.... those are customer trucks.... ok, can i walk around look at them since they are almost parked on the sidewalk.....) i never asked, but should have, as to why they had two customer broncos on display with plates and all. i think one was a badlands and the rear right bumper was definitely hanging lower than it should have been.....
Sponsored

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i've been looking online this weekend for someplace that actually has a 2 door bronco (and hopefully take it for a drive) in the Westford, MA area. i couple dealers had them listed on fords website as being in stock but nothing on the lot.

Went to a dealer in lowell and the sales guy told me they had nothing (even though ford said differently). funny thing was, as i told the guy i was looking to see both the 2 and 4 door he kept telling me they had nothing to look at until i pointed out the two 4 door broncos at the end of the lot proudly on display facing the street. (oh those.... those are customer trucks.... ok, can i walk around look at them since they are almost parked on the sidewalk.....) i never asked, but should have, as to why they had two customer broncos on display with plates and all. i think one was a badlands and the rear right bumper was definitely hanging lower than it should have been.....
Gervais Ford in Ayer has a Yellow four door Wildtrack that they will happily let you drive, just call and make an appointment.

Glove83

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Auto fair ford in Haverhill has a wildtrack for $87k

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Up here in NH, Hampton Ford has a 2 door basesquatch. First 2 door I've seen up close it was parked out by the road. Not sure if it's their demo or not they were closed when I stopped to look at it.
Ford Bronco Looking for a 2 door bronco (and 4) Westford, MA area 20211012_175246

frogier

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gervais Ford in Ayer just took delivery of my 2dr and they have a 4dr Big Bend you can test drive. You can maybe take a look at mine and take out the 4dr. FYI, I hope to pick it up by Saturday if not sooner. So you know Gervais isn't marking up there Broncos and have been great to deal with...

Ford Bronco Looking for a 2 door bronco (and 4) Westford, MA area Frank

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tunnaman88

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue/Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also would love to see a two door in person somewhere in Mass. Are there any around? I would love to check one out before I place my final order for 2d Badsquatch! Im located on the Cape but , will obviously travel! 508-648-5284 text is OK

BDBroncoMT

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Crosstrek MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mathieu Ford in Winchendon, MA has a white 2 door SAS. I believe it’s an OB. They’re located at the Rt 12/ end of Rt 140 intersection.

OP
OP

DougP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Up here in NH, Hampton Ford has a 2 door basesquatch. First 2 door I've seen up close it was parked out by the road. Not sure if it's their demo or not they were closed when I stopped to look at it.
Ford Bronco Looking for a 2 door bronco (and 4) Westford, MA area Frank
Close to what I'm looking for too.... red 2 door squatch rack....

Tunnaman88

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue/Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mathieu Ford in Winchendon, MA has a white 2 door SAS. I believe it’s an OB. They’re located at the Rt 12/ end of Rt 140 intersection.
thank you- I will check it out in the AM!

Jwaterman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Bronco Big Bend SQWTCH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see McGovern got a two door in Lowell then 3 days later I see it driving on 95. Pretty cool. Looks like a first addition because it had the stripping at the bottom. I was a an early reservation 2 door Big Bend Sqwatch......reordered for 22......still a goose egg for update other than they have my order confirmed....

45F8D481-0ED2-41D3-A1BA-938FD0C4FAF3.jpeg
Sponsored