Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So in my Ranger, there is a home button on the steering wheel that quickly brings me to the Sync 4 home screen if i'm in Car play. Is there a button on the bronco for this or do I have to go the menu in carplay then hit ford sync icon?
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I use Android Auto, but assuming it works the same as Apply Carplay. I haven't noticed anything else I can press to get back to the home screen, I have to go into the Android Auto menu and click the Ford Sync icon.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been turning the station dial one click, and when the station pops up at the top of the screen, touch it, it will go back to radio screen. Have to turn dial one click back to station, but it gets you out of android auto , maps, ect. I dont think its the correct way, but havnt played around with it enough,

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess not having a home button is a small price to pay to have the Bronco lol

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's one of the 8" screen problems, the 12" screen for the high/lux package doesn't go full screen Android Auto or Apple Carplay so you can easily switch tabs at any time without the need to poke through the interface in AA/CP looking for the home icon. With the 12" screen you get basically picture in picture with the approximately 8" Android Auto or Apple Carplay nestled within a tab as well as the quick reference display to the right of the main screen with audio, climate, fuel economy, off road status etc at the same time.

8" Sync 4 behaves exactly like 8" Sync 3 in this regard, the mirroring of the phones in AA/CP takes over the entire interface.
Sponsored