First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you thought about just getting a bigger 35" tire. Some of the smaller 37s are not much bigger than a big 35. I got the toyo 35x12.5x17 mts on my jeep and they are huge. Check you tube for a video where they compare them all and you might just be happy with a 35.

I took a pic once of this tire against the ko2 on a raptor and the toyo was wider and almost just as tall. Overall it looked bigger than the 37.
Sponsored

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure why you would want to deal with the weight of 37s, the need for a lift, all just for the “look”, especially with a 2.3. Plenty of info on the forums of what you’ll need to do to eliminate rubbing with 37s, even on the road.

Just up size to a 35x12.5 and throw on some cheap perch collars … you’ll have less work to do and it will look plenty spiffy at the mall 👍🏼

Last edited:

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been running 37's for 18 months now. 2.3 manual Badlands w/ 3.5" lift & Panda Power Module. I take it off-road a bit but it's also my daily driver. I've had zero issues and feel like it still has better acceleration than my 16 JKUR on 35's did.

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The BFG KO2 37" C rated tires that come on the Raptor are the lightest I've seen at 65lbs / tire. That's lighter than most 35" tires out there. And you can get them cheaper as Raptor Factory Takeoffs here in this forum.
65 lbs. crazy. I wonder how they do that. Is most of the weight savings in the tread or side wall. 🤔 can also make a big difference on rotational inertia, a function of radial distance squared. More weight in the tread will definitely feel heavier. Clearly ford is using them for MPG numbers.

Sponsored

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never mind. If BFGs run an inch smaller that explains the weight.

OP
OP
ClevelandBronco
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you thought about just getting a bigger 35" tire. Some of the smaller 37s are not much bigger than a big 35. I got the toyo 35x12.5x17 mts on my jeep and they are huge. Check you tube for a video where they compare them all and you might just be happy with a 35.

I took a pic once of this tire against the ko2 on a raptor and the toyo was wider and almost just as tall. Overall it looked bigger than the 37.
Do you have the picture? Would love to see, I’ve been trying to Google to see a comparison.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I added the pic. Also with a 35 Ford really can't deny the warranty on anthing that breaks. The 37 was a little taller, but the 35 was wider. On the JL they look huge. That JL was no lift..It is my daughters and she got them just for looks. We were originally going to do 37s and a 2" lift, but when I found that tire, we ended up going that route.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I added the pic. Also with a 35 Ford really can't deny the warranty on anthing that breaks. The 37 was a little taller, but the 35 was wider. On the JL they look huge. That JL was no lift..It is my daughters and she got them just for looks. We were originally going to do 37s and a 2" lift, but when I found that tire, we ended up going that route.
What model toyo did your daughter go with? Those do look nice!

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve got a 4dr 2.3L outer banks sasquatch, really want to add 37’s for the look. Looking for some guidance on the best tire for my situation. I don’t off-road and with the 2.3L I want to be careful on the tire weight. Will probably look to add the rousch cold air intake and an exhaust, probably a progressive spring lift. What do you guys think?
Intakes, exhaust & intercoolers often get lost in translation, yes it does add HP & torque, but the additions are minimal. The main benefits of it is air flow which relieves stress on your engine, power is secondary in those applications.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow they look huge! Have you measured them sidewall to sidewall? I have Wildpeak AT3 37s they are barely 36.25"
I havent measured. I need to find it, but there was a youtube video showing all the 35s side by side. This one took the cake. After i saw this one, we forgot about getting 37s..

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I havent measured. I need to find it, but there was a youtube video showing all the 35s side by side. This one took the cake. After i saw this one, we forgot about getting 37s..
Oh ok, but MT tires are generally bigger than ATs... were the Toyo ATs and MTs similar?
Sponsored