Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our Bronco is at the local railyard and is supposed to be at the dealer in a few days.

My wife and the kids know we have ordered a Bronco but they don't know that it has been built and about to be delivered. I thought it would be fun to surprise them.

I have seen a few videos where the salesman puts a camera in a "Sold vehicle" and then the husband points to the name on the sold ticket and it is his wife's name on the sold tag.

If you have some ideas on how to surprise the family, let me hear them!
Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine arrived while my wife was out of town. So I picked her up at the airport in it.

HUGE grins.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Get the Bronco, but don't tell anyone. Then call your wife and tell her you're having car trouble (this is assuming you have two cars) and when she pulls up, she'll see you there waving, standing next to the new Bronco. Then go pick the kids up from school in it.

Maybe not the best idea, but it is one idea. ;)

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get them a real, live bronco/horse and say you have your bronco and they have theirs! They'll take care of it, they promise.....You won't have to do anything for it.....ever.

Also get them a puppy.....and a hampster.....and a cat....they'll take care of these too, without your help.

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I got my new Expedition a while back I picked it up and put it at our favorite Restaurant.
I then took everyone out to dinner and after we walked out and I walked up to it with them talking about how nice that one looked. The kids kept saying they wished it was ours (Socccer Tournaments coming up).
As we started to walk away I started to hit the unlock button over and over and told the kids I guess it doesn’t want us to leave.
They caught on. It was a great time.

Mg
Sponsored