5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A member here had recommended them back in Jan/Feb when I was getting my Badlands and looking at XPel PPF. I ended up not doing it on my Badlands as I was able to line up a Raptor purchase for April. For the Raptor, I had Cesar at Pista do a full body PPF, matte PPF on fenders, and front window tint. I picked it up in mid May, with it looking awesome. However, on the drive home I noticed a visible seam on the front hood around the cowling. When I shared the pics to Cesar and pointed out where the seam was vs where I was expecting it to be, he fully agreed. They took care of it and made it all right. With my schedule, it took me a bit to get it back to them to fix. I just picked up it today and I can't even see the seam even though I know exactly where it is.

Everyone can make a mistake, what matters to me is how they address them. Cesar never pushed back on this. He saw what it was and said he'd make it right. When picking it up he first told me to make notes of anything else that didn't feel right or any peeling/bubbles and that when I felt there were enough to make it worth my time to drop it off to him (1 hour+ round trip drive for me) that he'd take care of those too.

For anyone considering PPF, give Cesar a call. Feel free to tell him John with the Raptor referred you. I get nothing out of it, just like him knowing that a happy customer is referring others to him.
Sponsored

Slightlynorth

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 2023 4Runner 40th Ed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also cannot recommend Pista enough! Cesar tinted the front windows (perfect color and darkness match to the factory rear tint!) on my BD and installed custom vinyl decals based on a verbal description of what I wanted. Pricing was agreed upfront before work started and their entire staff is professional and super nice to work with.