Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They can, and do, but only for Jeep and BMW
Was hoping 2 years in, tan would be available. From what I've seen on this site bronco people are as willing to drop $$ as jeepers. Maybe they're playing the game of volume and there just aren't enough broncos to warrant a second color.

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Especially with how damn good a tan top would look with Eruption Green.
They’re saving that so they can charge us an extra $4000 for the 2024 Eddie Bauer Limited trim.

/not saying I wouldn’t fall for it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was hoping 2 years in, tan would be available. From what I've seen on this site bronco people are as willing to drop $$ as jeepers. Maybe they're playing the game of volume and there just aren't enough broncos to warrant a second color.
I think it's as simple as that, the numbers don't support it yet.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Aftermarket will get there. In the meantime, grab a tan Bimini from @JTopsUSA while it's still top down weather.

@BRKOBILLY2 , have you seen a mytop in person? I have been wondering how well the soft top windows fare from repeated folding and unfolding.

Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Aftermarket will get there. In the meantime, grab a tan Bimini from @JTopsUSA while it's still top down weather.

@BRKOBILLY2 , have you seen a mytop in person? I have been wondering how well the soft top windows fare from repeated folding and unfolding.
No, just kept looking for the soft top I want.

BadAss bronco dude

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
superduty.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like my build has been selected for production according to the backdoor link, though no official communication yet. Reservation and officially ordered in July 2021. Waited a while though not as long as some. Now that it's "in production" I'm looking for a few recommendations or at least some additional info for those more informed. I ordered with the MIC top as my wife insisted. I'm planning on ordering aftermarket soft top but really want tan canvas which I'm not seeing in any search. If there is something out there or coming down the pipeline any info would be appreciated. Also looking for an aftermarket roof rack. Really don't like the oem rack. Looks clumsy and difficult for top removal. Really just needed to haul surfboards to and from the beach but that's a weekly occurrence. Something with the potential of hauling a cargo carrier for longer trips would be a must have. And lastly looking for inexpensive neoprene seat covers. There are a ton of options out there just looking for recommendations from anyone who's used ones they've liked or disliked.

Screenshot_20220820-082022_Chrome.jpg
Hey. I'll trade you my black soft top for your mic top when it comes in... I changed my order from mic to soft top so I would get my bronco sooner... Glad I did. But still waiting/wanting the mic top...

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was interested in changing my soft top color, too. I was thinking of finding an upholsterer and dropping the whole soft top off for them to replace it all. Would a marine-grade vinyl be the best option or some kind of canvas made for outdoor use?

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in this camp as well...oxford white with the sandstone interior I think would go perfectly with a tan top...hoping one will be available when ever the stock one spits the bit.

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

that's a great looking Bronco - but to me the top looks off white? I am hoping for an off-white Wimbledon style color and when Besttop's rep. pokes her head up around here I usually request an off white 2 door soft top with no-tint option - I usually get a thumbs up or an "I'll take it to the development team" so I choose to look at that as a good sign!
Sponsored