Sponsored

Looking for the Ford Parts gurus….. for whole vinyl rubber floor tray - front to back

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have the complete part number for the rectangle piece?
Do you mean the 12B523?
Yes, that one
NOZ-58132K23-A
I'm not really sure what that is, but it comes with the whole vinyl floor.
The rectangular piece appears from the photo posted by @AK007 above to be a VIN cover plug, but I don't have one on my 21MY 4-door. I wonder if that was a new addition to 22MY or 23MY? :unsure:

Ford Bronco Looking for the Ford Parts gurus….. for whole vinyl rubber floor tray - front to back Rectangular VIN cover plug on rubber floor
Sponsored

lando88

Outer Banks
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could someone post the 2 door part number? Would like to pull my carpet as well.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The rectangular piece appears from the photo posted by @AK007 above to be a VIN cover plug, but I don't have one on my 21MY 4-door. I wonder if that was a new addition to 22MY or 23MY? :unsure:

Rectangular VIN cover plug on rubber floor.jpg
The parts catalog lists the VIN covers as "not used in this application" for vinyl and carpet flooring. Not sure why it still lists it in the picture. Possible it's for something outside of the US

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The parts catalog lists the VIN covers as "not used in this application" for vinyl and carpet flooring. Not sure why it still lists it in the picture. Possible it's for something outside of the US
I'll have to look into that. I will check with the 2 other members that pulled up their vinyl floor to install sound deadening.

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely watching to see how this goes. At some point, I'm definitely pulling the carpet on mine.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely watching to see how this goes. At some point, I'm definitely pulling the carpet on mine.
Just got my go pro 11, so I'm hoping to document the install.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I’m looking for information if someone has it or can point me to somewhere that gives the full listing. What I’m looking for is I want to put the full vinyl flooring in a 4 door bronco. It is currently carpeted seeing if anybody has the part numbers for the whole rubber tray… front to back. Thanks for the help.
Did you put the rubber floor in? What trim level do you have and if you did put it in, did you have any issues? I have a Big Bend coming in and would like to install the rubber floor.

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2022 Black Diamond does not have that VIN box
I haven't just yet, I was selected for grand jury duty so I've been on pause all month. I'm hoping to complete the install early may since we wrap up next week. I will keep you all posted.

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...with-rubberized-floor-with-drain-plugs.69358/

This thread had some info on this as well. Not sure if any of its helpful or not. Shows diagram of floors and one post talked about cutting the vinyl so as not to remove the center console if that’s your thing…
That might save a ton of time, thanks! My PPF installer has done restorations and heavy detailing so they will be removing the seats and carpet when I go in for my post PPF install inspection and post detailing. I'll be installing sound skinz sound dampening first then the vinyl on top.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

one post talked about cutting the vinyl so as not to remove the center console if that’s your thing…
That might save a ton of time, thanks! My PPF installer has done restorations and heavy detailing so they will be removing the seats and carpet when I go in for my post PPF install inspection and post detailing. I'll be installing sound skinz sound dampening first then the vinyl on top.
I would not recommend cutting a hole in the vinyl for the center console. When you spray out the floors (in my case often) you will want as few water entry points as possible to force the water to the drain holes instead of allowing it underneath the rubber floor, where it can get trapped.