Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, tons of Jeeps, but what's your point? Does everyone need to commute in boring Nissan Altimas? We actually get winter snow conditions here too, and 4x4 vehicles are awesome for that. Fun in the warm weather, great for winter, truly all season. Crazy, right?!?
Just an observation. But there were a lot of them that people had spent thousands on off road mods. So many really nice looking rigs, but not a scratch on the rock rails and no rock rash on their 20” rims. And those mud tires aren’t exactly ideal for winter snow conditions. I just felt that they needed some off road love. It’s like having a greyhound as a pet and never letting it run.
Sponsored

nielsens2001

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw earlier post mention Pine Barrens. Any insight? Thinking about driving down from Sandy Hook area next week.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw earlier post mention Pine Barrens. Any insight? Thinking about driving down from Sandy Hook area next week.
My buddy who I offroad with sold his jeeps and has quads, also now a baby girl, so I need new friends to offroad with.

Work the week, but give me a weekend and I'll be ready to go explore the Pine Barrens with ya guys
Sponsored