Looking for wheels and tires (“take offs”).

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Bronco
Base
Clubs

I have a Base Bronco scheduled for a build in November. I am looking for someone who is replacing their wheels and tires on Big Ben trim or higher and is interested in selling their “take offs”. Logistically, the closer you are to Atlanta the better. But I would consider traveling outside of Atlanta for the right tires and wheels.
Advertisement

Shinoko

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

What size are you looking for? I might be swapping out my Sasquatch wheels/tires, but am undecided atm.

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Bronco
Base
Clubs

I am really looking for the wheels that came on the Big Ben, Black Diamond, Badlands or OBX trims. I don't know if I could get the SAS wheels under the Base without some mods. DM me with a price once you decide. In the mean time, I will investigate any necessary mods and let you know.

Sparkysack

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F100
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve got my outerbanks wheels and tires available. Murfreesboro, TN
20BC66B7-9106-4B4B-9480-F7A70BFBB3A3.jpeg

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Does it include wheels, tires and tpms? What are you thinking as far as price?
Thanks

e90steve

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Bronco
Outer Banks
I have a Base Bronco scheduled for a build in November. I am looking for someone who is replacing their wheels and tires on Big Ben trim or higher and is interested in selling their “take offs”. Logistically, the closer you are to Atlanta the better. But I would consider traveling outside of Atlanta for the right tires and wheels.
Hi There. I'm in Roswell and am upgrading to a 35" package this week. I have an OBX w/ less than 600 miles on the set of 5/wheels tires. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing. They will not come with TPMS but you should be able to use your own. Let me know if you are interested in them just looking to recoup a few bucks. Thanks!

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Hi There. I'm in Roswell and am upgrading to a 35" package this week. I have an OBX w/ less than 600 miles on the set of 5/wheels tires. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing. They will not come with TPMS but you should be able to use your own. Let me know if you are interested in them just looking to recoup a few bucks. Thanks!
Yes, I am interested.

I am scheduled for a 11/15 build (we will see if that holds), but I am fine with going ahead and getting the tires before the Bronco gets here.

Let me know what you are thinking as far as price.

Last edited:

Shinoko

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Still thinking of selling your Sasquatch set?
Yes. The main thing is making sure I can get replacements in time, let me confirm I can and I'll let you know shortly.

I'll also be selling the mod bumper in a few weeks if that is something you are after as well.

Advertisement

fifteen52
Advertisement