soas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi everyone!

I'm typically a sports car guy, and have taken my BRZ to road courses and autocross events. Lost interest in that for some years though, and lately all my friends and family are really getting into camping. Next year I will order a Bronco in manual with the Sasquatch package. It is awesome that Ford is offering a manual, and by all accounts it is real fun to drive. I have watched over a dozen videos of the 6G over the past week, it is such a compelling vehicle to me.

Had a 1998 Montero which I initially planned to use as an overlanding vehicle. Plans for that fell through and it sat, and eventually I got rid of it. Have also driven various Jeeps, as wheel as an FJ Cruiser (the newer one) off-road. The shorter wheelbase vehicles felt more maneuverable... the Montero was spacious but waaay too large for my needs. The 2-door is perfect for me.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y
Hi everyone!

I'm typically a sports car guy, and have taken my BRZ to road courses and autocross events. Lost interest in that for some years though, and lately all my friends and family are really getting into camping. Next year I will order a Bronco in manual with the Sasquatch package. It is awesome that Ford is offering a manual, and by all accounts it is real fun to drive. I have watched over a dozen videos of the 6G over the past week, it is such a compelling vehicle to me.

Had a 1998 Montero which I initially planned to use as an overlanding vehicle. Plans for that fell through and it sat, and eventually I got rid of it. Have also driven various Jeeps, as wheel as an FJ Cruiser (the newer one) off-road. The shorter wheelbase vehicles felt more maneuverable... the Montero was spacious but waaay too large for my needs. The 2-door is perfect for me.
You will find a wide variety of posters with different plans here. I am a basesquatch snow runner.