Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
With IVF treatments.

Now of course, I'll contribute myself, just want the dust to settle from this weekend before I throw in myself, but figured in the meantime I'd ask you guys if you wouldn't mind helping as well.

Thanks in advance

Rogue
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know its not what they want but there are literally tens of thousands of near starving, hopeless, and alone children in the US begging to be adopted. Millions if you include the rest of the world. I personally never wanted children, and my wife cannot(cancer treatment). But we do adopt pets and cant even fathom people who spend thousands on animals from breeders making profits on lives(albeit animal lives).

I hope the best for your friends but $12 to 20,000 is so much food in the bellies of malnourished out of luck and alone American children.

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I know its not what they want but there are literally tens of thousands of near starving, hopeless, and alone children in the US begging to be adopted. Millions if you include the rest of the world. I personally never wanted children, and my wife cannot(cancer treatment). But we do adopt pets and cant even fathom people who spend thousands on animals from breeders making profits on lives(albeit animal lives).

I hope the best for your friends but $12 to 20,000 is so much food in the bellies of malnourished out of luck and alone American children.
True true, I'll point it out to him, and I'll also contribute to helping out kids, just gotta find out somewhere to donate to as well

OP
OP
Rogues Gambit

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Reviving this thread on the simple basis that I found out Monday that they're pregnant, baby's due 6/7
Sponsored