• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Looking to trade my Sasquatch fender flares for Non-Sasquatch flares

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
looking to swap my SAS to regular, am in Northern California. Just got my FE 5 days ago, so they are brand new, Bronco has 20 miles and hasnt been offroad or in the rain yet. Im close to Modesto but drive for work all up and down from Sac to Fresno, and bay area

IMG_9862.jpeg
Sponsored

DocBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m up in the crescent city area and would be willing to swap once I get my mine, unless you find someone sooner.

OP
OP
21FE

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m up in the crescent city area and would be willing to swap once I get my mine, unless you find someone sooner.
Whats your eta?

DocBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats your eta?
Day 2 reservation for a 2dr and I was told that it “should” be 1st quarter of the new year. Don’t worry about holding them or anything. Once I get my bronco I can reach out and see if you still have them. Hopefully I won’t have to wait too long.

mike1719

Black Diamond
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i want to trade but im in ontario canada

Sponsored

marcacier

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST 2020
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looking to swap my SAS to regular, am in Northern California. Just got my FE 5 days ago, so they are brand new, Bronco has 20 miles and hasnt been offroad or in the rain yet. Im close to Modesto but drive for work all up and down from Sac to Fresno, and bay area

Ford Bronco Looking to trade my Sasquatch fender flares for Non-Sasquatch flares IMG_9862
Hi I've got regular fender flaires and I'm looking for Sasquatch flaires.
My Bronco as 200 miles on it and is parked for the winter.
If you are interested I could ship them out and you could put your flaires in my box and ship them back up to me.
I'm in Montreal, Quebec
Thanks
Marc

Rong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, I'm in PA and I have Non-Sas flares. If you are still interested I could ship them to you.

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Old post, but are you still looking for non sas fender trade? I need sas fenders for rock protection with new wheels setup.

Scout73

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi, I'm in PA and I have Non-Sas flares. If you are still interested I could ship them to you.
Still want to unload your non Sasquatch flares?

Sponsored

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll ship-swap with you. I have badlands non-sas flares. I want sas.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Castro valley and already have my standard fender flares removed. You will need to take out the swivel levers from your sas fender flares and plug them into the standard ones but it's super simple and we can tackle that in 5-10 minutes if/when we swap.

I upgraded to the air fenders flares which required using the swivel switches.

Let me know if you are still looking for these.
Sponsored