Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the first editions weren't going to be "Numbered" on the plaque? Apparently I missed that change. hahaha
First thing I noticed. Guessing he had it etched himself.
Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Brand new Bronco will need a brand new set of tires already...

Didn't know we could make requests for specific VIN numbers. Neat.
You can do that only if your famous.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford cancelled FE orders and told the order holders they either could opt for another model or outright cancel the order. It isn’t about “ when” they received them. Everyone was held up by the MIC fiasco. The issue is cancelling FE orders. You can bet the dealerships made the FE orders of the elite priorities.
Ford did not cancel a single FE order. Dealers had them in 99 status or unbuildable in the order banks, ie the dealers fucked up. Ford is offering most of these affected FE orders a priority Raptor, so they are being taken care of.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Neato. Smoke said it best, spoiled little rich kid who never had to work for anything in his life. He’ll trash it and move on to another new toy.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the first editions weren't going to be "Numbered" on the plaque? Apparently I missed that change. hahaha
Well they aren't "numbered" although his VIN is on there. It doesn't mean that 1FMEE5EP7MLA40022 is the 22nd First Edition built, because many 1st Editions were built not in the order of their VIN and what about all the 1FMDE5FP*MLA2**** series Broncos???

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Saw that Joey Logano just posted this on the Twitters about getting #22 VIN First Edition. For the non-NASCAR fans that is the number of his car.

I am wondering if his came with the Ford Performance tune already installed? Also so much for the break-in period on the motor:oops:

My funny Joey Logano story. He is a pretty nice guy. I got to meet him and his parents when he bought our house back in about 2009. It was his first house after moving out of his parents house at the age of 20 and paid us a full cash offer. We didn't know it was him until a few days before closing because the buyer was listed as a trust fund. He wanted to meet with us for me to show him some things about the full house surround sound I had and some smart home features. He took pics and signed several things for us. He was driving for Joe Gibbs Racing at the time and the house was only about 15 minutes from their shop.
That might actually be the dumbest video post I've seen in a long, long time.

Sponsored

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Saw that Joey Logano just posted this on the Twitters about getting #22 VIN First Edition. For the non-NASCAR fans that is the number of his car.

I am wondering if his came with the Ford Performance tune already installed? Also so much for the break-in period on the motor:oops:

My funny Joey Logano story. He is a pretty nice guy. I got to meet him and his parents when he bought our house back in about 2009. It was his first house after moving out of his parents house at the age of 20 and paid us a full cash offer. We didn't know it was him until a few days before closing because the buyer was listed as a trust fund. He wanted to meet with us for me to show him some things about the full house surround sound I had and some smart home features. He took pics and signed several things for us. He was driving for Joe Gibbs Racing at the time and the house was only about 15 minutes from their shop.
How can you tell what number Bronco you have? I was one of the FE deliveries, but my VIN doesnt seem to indicate the order it was built.. its a long number.

Yogadog

Badlands
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG E63s wagon, Jeep Cherokee, LR Defender, 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one who doesn’t know who this guy is? 🤷🏽‍♂️ 😂
I also have no idea. I'm not a NASCAR follower... more of a Formula 1
fan.

Brisco

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That thing is so neat!

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Brand new Bronco will need a brand new set of tires already...

Didn't know we could make requests for specific VIN numbers. Neat.
I have #2 FE… prove me wrong?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have #2 FE… prove me wrong?
OK, I will take the bait!!!

Is this your Bronco?

Ford Bronco Looks like even Joey Logano had to wait for his Bronco... FE Number 2

Because, if it's not... then you probably don't have Bronco #2!
Sponsored