Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If a willys gets lift and lockers, what is a rubicon? Appearance package? Luxury tech items?
That was mainly the reason I asked if it came with the front locker.

I still think it’s crazy so many jeep folks wanted a V8 and 35’s from the factory and Jeep wouldn’t give them to them until their was competition on the block. Then they do them both in the same year. 🤯
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else completely annoyed that Jeep abuses the Willys name by putting that sticker on a modern bloated Jeep? I'm not even a Jeep fan and it drives me nuts...

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was mainly the reason I asked if it came with the front locker.

I still think it’s crazy so many jeep folks wanted a V8 and 35’s from the factory and Jeep wouldn’t give them to them until their was competition on the block. Then they do them both in the same year. 🤯
All those news owners should be thanking Ford for that. I'm just stoked we can independently lock the front without the rear locker, that is so annoying in the Rubicon....

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many don't think the Blazer is garbage, they just feel it should not wear the Blazer badge.
I understand why people are disappointed but I'm sure GM is happy with the sales

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

looks awesome. just can't deal with the interior or the SFA (i get it, it's great for crawling, etc. but thats not what i'm going to do with it.)

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand why people are disappointed but I'm sure GM is happy with the sales
4th place in a much lower margin segment than what Bronco and Jeep are in……with even lower actual number sales than those two….I doubt they’re thrilled. They decided not to enter the segment and offered about as underwhelming an entry level as the could have in the segment they did enter….not good.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no it does not come with lockers.Not even a rear locker, which is what they should offer.
Really..then wtf are you getting for $4k? You are going to sell someone on Extreme and it is simple tires?

If that is the case, Ford had nothing to worry about and Jeep hasn't even gotten off the couch to go hunting.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Competition is good for the consumer.

Really..then wtf are you getting for $4k? You are going to sell someone on Extreme and it is simple tires?

If that is the case, Ford had nothing to worry about and Jeep hasn't even gotten off the couch to go hunting.
You are getting the lift, larger tires and regearing.
Pricing wise it's equivalent to the Bronco. $5790 to add SAS to a Base
Ford Bronco Looks like Jeep is going Sas hunting even harder 1632574649700

SAS is $1790 more on the Bronco which includes lockers. Dividing by 2 equals $895 per locker.
Sponsored