First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree with ya. But ford I’d saying otherwise. I reckon they make a statement next month
doesnt matter to me too much, I only ordered in early January so I know that I will be pushed, thats fine.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

doesnt matter to me too much, I only ordered in early January so I know that I will be pushed, thats fine.
I ordered in august so I’m ready😂

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went up to my dealer today to make a change to my order. He told me that the communication they have received from ford is that all MY22’s will be delivered by mid December. Pretty much what ford customer service has been telling us.
That makes complete and total sense.
All MY '22s likely will be delivered by December. That is those that have been scheduled prior to MY '22 balance out.
All orders placed in '22 and/or leftover '21 orders that have not been scheduled as a '22 build will likely/definitely not be built as MY '22 though.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered Feb 28th and have a vin and estimated delivery date of 08/22-26/2022 why do you think you will be pushed?

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered Feb 28th and have a vin and estimated delivery date of 08/22-26/2022 why do you think you will be pushed?
I was told by the dealer it would be a year, so just going on that.

I am in Canada as well so not sure how that affects allocations.

4dr MIC Black Diamond, manual, tow package.

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's what I think is interesting....80% of all orders submitted to the form in the 📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats thread were placed between Jan-Mar 2021. (I cleaned up the 4-5 orders that have invalid dates... this is the same data & chart we should see in that thread. I just copypasta'd the table.).

Ford Bronco Looks like we're being pushed to 2023 bronco orders by date

I'm not confident that we'll see all of the MY22 orders (including 21's that were bumped to 22) produced by the end of October of this year. However, I'm willing to bet we start seeing a lot of orders that were place in late 2021 and early 2022 start to get build dates.

I also still wonder about how many orders are left of 99 status unknowingly. I'd think ppl on this board are tuned in and have correct statuses... but what about the people who placed their order (or only rez?) and just have been sitting back and waiting without following-up with their dealer?

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure is a bummer. I Called Ford a few weeks back and learned I was going to be a '23.
So many non-reservation holders have been built and delivered. No rhyme or reason to this boondoggle.
What number at Ford did you call to get that info and how easy was it, i.e. how many people did you have to talk to to get an answer? I have been asking my dealer if they even have any guesses based on other order holders with them etc. and am getting nothing. I am just trying to get a sense for timing at this point.
I am an August res holder, Feb order, 4-door badlands, non-squatch, lux package. No word yet.
It's truly amazing that Ford has not make a bigger public effort to "make things right" for the early reservation holders that were told all, yes all, reservations would be filled in order, before dealer stock, and that a reservations for a 2021 car would lead to getting a car in 2021. Ford chose to move the goal posts when those committments stopped aligning with short-term revenue and real damages are still being incurred by wannabe customers.

So, here is your Bronco hammock and a few Ford points to buy over-priced mud flaps.

Given the unprecedented lack of communication, it is certainly hard to come to any conclusion other than "Ford just doesn't care."

If it makes you feel slightly less bad... I still see VERY few highly optioned Broncos on the road with a Hard Top. So if that's what you've been waiting for, there aren't "that" many people who got in front of you with an equal or better Bronco, who shouldn't have.

And congrats on your build date. May you not spend 4 months at Dirt Mountain like I did.

If I had a nickel for every time I logged into something since Day 1, to try to learn what Ford wouldn't tell me...
I stopped coming to this and other forums, stopped paying attention and have tried to be patient, hoping for the pleasant surprise email ... but it still hasn't come. Now it's getting to the point where I am putting money into my current vehicle or putting off non-urgent maintenance, but not knowing if I am looking at 3 months, 6 months, another year is starting to create practical challenges. My dealer knows nothing. I put down a meaningful deposit, otherwise I might have walked by now. Though, like others, I keep thinking, "But, I still want a Bronco," so why not wait.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was told by the dealer it would be a year, so just going on that.

I am in Canada as well so not sure how that affects allocations.

4dr MIC Black Diamond, manual, tow package.
Seems like the big difference in our orders in manual vs auto. Good luck to you. Hope you get'er sooner than later.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

January order here as well! Definitely wouldn’t mind it being finished by end of year, but also accepting I may be pushed.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
January order here as well! Definitely wouldn’t mind it being finished by end of year, but also accepting I may be pushed.
Yup. My old xterra was slowly dying so we bought my wife a new badlands sport and I got her rav4 so I have something reliable. I can wait. As long as I don't lose eruption green...

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You making a joke or what? They’ve barely built that many for the year, how are they going to crank out 25000 Broncos through the end of the model year with all of the idle weeks that continue to happen?

Don’t say stuff like this unless you’ve got some sort of evidence. At least make some shit up and not just put it out there like take your word for it.
15,000 produced in August…….

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
if they keep that for Sep, Oct, Nov, that’s 60K broncos. I wonder how many the real back order number actually is

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, thanks for sharing that. Things may be turning the corner with production and chip orders.

In the end, I wasn’t part of that 15K. Know my order is a 2Dr, but there is no way that I’m this far back based on when I reserved.

At this point, I’m fine with an early 2023 order, but early means this year or first month or so of next year.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if they keep that for Sep, Oct, Nov, that’s 60K broncos. I wonder how many the real back order number actually is
We don’t know the capacity of constraints. There could be lots of 2 door Sasquatch high/lux orders from March or 2021 still out there. I’m ready for my 2 door mod top to get scheduled 2 years after my reservation.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We don’t know the capacity of constraints. There could be lots of 2 door Sasquatch high/lux orders from March or 2021 still out there. I’m ready for my 2 door mod top to get scheduled 2 years after my reservation.
Thatll be at least another year right since mod tops are late availability?
Sponsored